Announcing: NACH - The ANRPC Nordics

Is there a cap for LCQ? I wanna make sure to get a seat and a great weekend in Stockholm!

2 Likes

No cap, welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

woop woop!

Aaaaaand done!

For anyone interested in the Gothenbur qualifier, we now have a date and location.

April 23 it is, so get your travel plans in order and go win those finals seats :slight_smile:

And we finally have all the events finalized with dates and locations.

Find a preferred (or multiple) qualifiers and bring it!

Looking forward to a great circuit and to seeing a lot of people at the finals weekend.

I am looking into holding a special event on Sunday of the finals weekend in case there is interest from travelling people. Something like a team event or a draft event. This to give more value to travelling players, especially the ones that travel for the LCQ.

If you are interested in playing an event on Sunday let me know, I don’t know what the best way to gauge interest is, maybe I’ll do a poll or something after most qualifiers have been played.

Have we got a final answer on number of seats from the LCQ and size of final?

1 Like

Sigh, well I guess I better get to it, make a decision and create an event :stuck_out_tongue:

…

Done: Redirecting...

So to address your question, seats from the LCQ will depend on number of participants as follows:

< 20 players: 2 seats
20 - 32 players: 4 seats
33+ players: 6 seats

The number of finalists from the other 8 qualifiers are 24 hence the totalt number of finalist will be 26-30.

Assemble a slew of a crew and get over here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Updated this site with all who qualified and added stats/standings to the ones I got a hold of:
http://www.anrplayerscircuit.com/regional-circuits/nach-neo-arctic-challenge-for-hackers-sweden-norway-finland

If you are only interested in who qualified heres the list:

Stockholm
Qualified: Niclas Ledin (@Warpstoned) , Rasmus Davidsson and David Billskog

MalmĂś
Asger Sloth (@TugtetguT) , Christian Vestergaard and Jafet Valdez.

Örebro
Qualified: Jonas Hietala, Peter Hernandez (@Yoshi) and AndrĂŠ Nilsson (@thearete)

Helsinki
Qualified: Arto Heinonen (@Ahein) , Jaakko Uusitupa and Arttu Kaivosoja

Oslo
Qualified: Ulrik Bøe (@ulrikdan) , Henrik Hasselberg and Nikolai Bjørnestøl

Kuopio
Qualified: Niilo Remes, Mikko Saari and Alex Hilson

Karlshamn
Qualified: Marie Nilsson, Albin Eneroth and Magnus Benzein (@Ilza)

Gothenburg
Qualified: Gabriel Fiedler (@gejben) , Carl Lindom and Robert Hernes

2 Likes

I didn’t find any info of any times or format for the finals. Anyone could help me out?

Start time for the final is probably 10 AM, but last I heard it wasn’t fully finalized.

For us finnish players 10AM is very early, we plan on arriving by cruise which is around 10AM at stocholm…

12AM would be good time to start.

Finals will start at 11:00 on Saturday, we have to adhere to the times given by the store.

1 hour should be plenty to get from the ferry to Dragon’s Lair.

Salsette will be allowed

2 Likes

And what about the format?

5 rounds of swiss and top 4 cut.

Bring printed deck lists (or hand written)

We will probably stream the finals and have a commentator (or two) for this, working on the technical set-up for the commentating.

ON: Twitch

2 Likes

Gratulations to @TugtetguT for winning the event!

2 Likes

Yeah, congrats @TugtetguT! And props to @Yoshi for organizing the circuit, well done. Already looking forward to next year :smiley:

Stats and standings from the finals can be found here: http://www.anrplayerscircuit.com/regional-circuits/nach-neo-arctic-challenge-for-hackers-sweden-norway-finland/nach-finals

3 Likes

And now the videos from the stream are exported to youtube, you can see them here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLph60H6E1Yy4d773hu2__8ESO4RhdfkNB

4 Likes

We are checking interest in running a qualifier for next year, please fill this in if you are interested:

Form