Announcing the First Annual Stimhack Store Champions Invitational!

Goddammit, 3rd again today. Gonna have to organized my own “placed top-4 at four SCs but never won” invitational ;).

6 Likes

I should have qualified, but the TO gave the bye card to the SC winner, who’d already won one (I was 2nd). Given this, should I wait to get confirmation from the store before applying, or just go for it?

Just go for it. See if you can’t get the bye card in your possession before the tournament.

You can remove me from the list (Christopher Briley). I signed up before realizing I wouldn’t be able to make it that day.

Once you’re on the list, you can NOT get off… Ever…

2 Likes

Same here - 3 events, 3 mats, 0 byes. Starting to get annoying :smiley:

Next sunday…! :smile:

1 Like

9/13, 3/15, 2/9, one SC left…

@aandries and I are on vaca (not together) during the weekend of the tourney. May we auction our byes off?

2 Likes

God damn it, if I can take top seed with a goddamn Professor deck, I gotta be able to win one of them credit cards for myself!

(translation: expect my attorney to contact you once I run out of SCs to attend)

2 Likes

hahaha, I’ve got one more chance if I really want to, then it’s Free Market Economics time ;).

1 Like

@Spags is afraid of elim formats :smiley: just face it man, don’t run away! :wink:

1 Like

Not all SCs end with elims.

Sure wish I could have attended one without.

No trading or auctioning of slots/byes.

5 Likes

How about if I legally change my name to match @spags’ ? Still a no-go? :smiley:

3 Likes

Stam Herk’s worse than FFG!

Actually, FFG explicitly noted in their kit to run a cut with 8+ players.

3 Likes

I’m just bad at Elim rounds :).

2 Likes

I just don’t get why 17-32 gets an 8 player cut. It sucks especially because it takes too long, and most of my losses in elim have come to seeds 5-8.

The last SC I attended had seeds 4, 6, 7, and 8 win in the first round…

3 Likes

That’s an idiotic cut.