Announcing the PSI games - Premier Stimhack Invitational!

Start time and tournament length are going to be dependent on the format and the number of players. We are going to try to keep this one a reasonable amount of time.

GAME ON! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen any chat about when itā€™s starting - so forgive me if itā€™s been discussed. The SSCI started at 10am Eastern Time, I believe. I think this would be a good time to start this (hopefully) much shorter tournament.

This is already 4pm in Western (mainland) Europe. I guess people on the west coast would have to get up a bit early - but probably similar to when they would have to get up to get to a regional event or such. And itā€™s, again, on a Sunday. Basically, people need to work on Monday. Starting it a bit early doesnā€™t hurt that (probably) but pushing it later might well.

tl;dr - I like sleep and would massively prefer an earlier event time.

3 Likes

Registered. Looking forward to this!

Also hoping to participate in this, but it really depends on what the starting time is. The SSCI started around 3am in New Zealand, if I recall correctly, which made spectating hard on the ocular vessels.

Itā€™s going to start at either 1am or 2am NZ time. Hate to do it to you guys again but thatā€™s the price of living in the sparsest time zone for a worldwide tournament :frowning:

This one shouldnā€™t run nearly as long though. I am considered doing pure double elimination depending on the number of players.

1 Like

Any update on this?

Updates to come shortly

1 Like

Discriminating against tall people again, I seeā€¦ XD

Any progress? Any help required to get this off the ground?

1 Like

Is the date still on?

Yes. Announcement tomorrow.

5 Likes

Can somebody still sign up for the event?

how do the passing down rules work?

PM me what happened, but the general rule is no passing down.

Yes!

Final decision on a LCQ? Probably not?

Can I enter if I win on October 10th? Thats the first ANRPC event that I can make it to.

I believe itā€™s only an ANRPC Circuit winner.

Ah yeah my bad. Isnā€™t there only like 4 of those so far?

Yea, but thats kind of the point I think. Nationals, Regionals, and Finalā€™s winners. A smaller field of mostly elite level players.

2 Likes