Announcing the PSI games - Premier Stimhack Invitational!

Ah crap I missed the regionals and nationals part. Need to work on my 5am critical reading. I thought it was literally gonna be a tourney of 4 people.

If it were the SC winner one, I’d say, “Cool.”.

It is now tomorrow.

1 Like

No go, sorry. :frowning: I just don’t have time to run one.

This is correct.

Yes it is!

2 Likes

On Sunday, October 11 at 11AM EDT, Stimhack will be hosting our second invitational OCTGN tournament, with registration open to Regional Champions, National Champions, and ANRPC circuit finals winners. The PSI games will feature the best of the best of Netrunner facing off against one another for a cash prize, live streamed on twitch with live commentary at Twitch with raffle giveaways for our viewers. World Champion Dan D’Argenio (@mediohxcore), along with two-time Regional Champions Dien Tran (@d1en ) and Jesse Vandover (@dashakan ) will be live commentating the event.

If you’ve managed to hack your way to the top of a Regional, National, or ANRPC Championship this year and are interested in participating, please sign up at PSI Games Sign-up. Signups will be open until decklists are due on Saturday October 10 at 11AM EDT. You can submit your decklists here: PSI Games Decklist Submission.

Cards up to Data & Destiny will be legal.

In order to keep the event time reasonable for players across the world, and making the stream as interesting as possible, the format of the event will be double elimination.

Stimhack will be accepting donations to help fund the prize pool and cover the costs of running the tournament. If you’d like to support us, please visit About Us - StimHack and click the donate button. Stimhack and the ANRPC are community operations that do not operate at a profit, so if you can, please help us out so we can continue running the best possible events!

The Top 8 players will receive one ANRPC Wood Jinteki: Replicating Perfection ID card and one ANRPC Acrylic Near-Earth Hub ID card. First place will receive a cash prize of at least $200 and Second place will receive a cash prize of at least $50. If we receive over $250 in donations for the event, the total will be distributed to 1st and 2nd as cash prizes split 80%-20%.

More information, along with the official rules, can be found here:

5 Likes

Is it double-elim, but a full match?

No, it’s double elim with one game per match.

How many players are we looking at roughly? 20? 30? 40?

Should probably lock one of these threads…
45 signed up so far.

1 Like