[ANRPC] BABW Finals Weekend

I’m posting a quick reminder that the final of Bring Another Brit to Worlds ANRPC event is happening 19th and 20th September 2015.

babw.net

The LCQ starts at 11am at Dark Sphere in London.

On Saturday there is an open Last Chance Qualifier event from which the top 6 earn the right to compete in a 32 man field including the current (@vinegarymink) and previous (@cerberus) UK champions, the current Nordic Champion (@evilgaz) and Irish Champion.

The event will be live streamed on twitch.tv. (I will add a link to the channel later).

Tickets can be purchased: Dark Sphere - Product Not Found/Not Available
There is a Facebook event: BABW Last Chance Qualifier!

Hope to see some stimhackers along too. Cheers to @spags and the crew for getting the ANRPC up and running. Organising this series has been a blast.

A few packs contain key cards, and are impossible to find at RRP in the UK. To ensure that all players are playing on the even playing field afforded by the LCG distribution model, we have decided that proxies will be allowed for cards from the following three packs:
Opening Moves
Future Proof
Creation and Control

You must ensure that these cards are indistinguishable from all other cards in your deck; I.e. They must be the same size, texture and shape as a regular card, and you must inform the TO beforehand if you are using these proxies.

If you are using proxies, please inform your opponent that you are doing so before each game.

6 Likes

I am trying to convince our current Stimhack champion @RotomAppliance to buy some cards and show he can play Netrunner for reals.

4 Likes

Oh, that’s me! Going to be booking my flights tonight. Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Great job, @MasterAir! What a fantastic circuit.

1 Like

Need to give props to all the event organisers. They’ve made my job pretty easy. UK community is in a great spot at the moment. Thanks again for the inspiration.

2 Likes

Thanx to @Cory_Hockman and the SMC for our inspiration.

Yes, in our top-down organization, counting on local TOs has been big.

4 Likes

Thanks! The growth of all of this has just been amazing to witness. Best of luck at all the events that are firing off this month. We are going to be crowning quite a few circuit champions. Get Hyped!

Also, big thanks to an amazing community for coming together around an idea and really kicking ass with it.

1 Like

Can we confirm there’ll be an alternative GazCam channel just for people that want to look at my beautiful face rather than the cards on the table?

I don’t think your misplays are that embarrassing Gaz.

1 Like

I’ll show you the recording of me and Dave P at Stoke where he Account Siphons me through an Enigma without a code gate breaker on the table. Twice. Using a SOT that should have been trashed.

It’s not so much my misplays, as not seeing other people’s that’s the problem.

1 Like

A few packs contain key cards, and are impossible to find at RRP in the UK. To ensure that all players are playing on the even playing field afforded by the LCG distribution model, we have decided that proxies will be allowed for cards from the following three packs:
Opening Moves
Future Proof
Creation and Control

You must ensure that these cards are indistinguishable from all other cards in your deck; I.e. They must be the same size, texture and shape as a regular card, and you must inform the TO beforehand if you are using these proxies.

If you are using proxies, please inform your opponent that you are doing so before each game.

2 Likes

In a fisheye view perhaps? :smiley:

Most ladies are keen on my impressive girth.

I really should trim down those 46 card runner decks.

1 Like

Twitch is the stream.

1 Like

Apologies for the earlier technical issue - streaming laptop somehow lost internet connection. Should be fine now!

1 Like

Round 5 starting!

Top 8 decided. Cut starts at 17:40.

5 Likes

Congrats to Tim Fowler for taking the final from the losers bracket from @vinegarymink. I had a great day. I’d better sleep now. I have to go to work soon.

Cheers to all the organisers and players and to the ANRPC crew. Couldn’t have run this without your support.

4 Likes

What were IDs?

I was playing NEH and Kate. I’m an original.

7 Likes