[ANRPC] BABW Finals Weekend

Fair enough - I didn’t play against the deck on the day, just saw turtlebacks & diversified and guessed from there.

It was pretty nasty to play against; it gave me both of my two runner losses of the day. It gets out of control really quickly with an early Turtlebacks.

Good stuff Laurie, I hate to think what it’ll be like with Sponsorship!

1 Like

I had the same problem.

I need to get some wins in against your Laurie, I’ll start stalking you more aggressively online. Timo tried a version of your NEH deck last night but with Team Sponsorship - it didn’t feel very strong.

[Edit] Asked for decklist, but you’d already posted it further down.

I’d recommend a CVS/Blacklist swap when you get TS in there for the Marked.

1 Like

Yes cheers I saw your LCQ list. CVS -> blacklist makes sense. Did you make any changes to your Lcq list?

For D&D? I like 3 CVS now after playing tons of Noise and Kate. Food, -1 Fast Track, +1 Archangel.

1 Like

I was testing this list too but while it felt very strong against players who weren’t sure how to deal with it, more experienced ones took it down fairly quickly. It didn’t give @Xenasis or @groober much trouble in testing.

**MISSION ACCOMPLISHED**

**MISSION ACCOMPLISHED**
13 Likes

Really hoping for yet another Alex v Tim final.

6 Likes

I’m really pleased Tim is going. It really makes the tour feel a bit more special. I’m going to make every effort to attend Worlds 16. Hope all Team GB have fantastic events. I’m looking forward to watching the stream.

1 Like

Well there are basically no other good players going right. Dan D’argeni who?

4 Likes

If that happens can we insist on a draw and design a card together?

2 Likes

Harmony Medtech vs Employee Strike can result in a draw. Just sayin’

1 Like

SO that would be you designing the card and Tim just insisting it was yellow, right?

2 Likes

Any news on whether a capture of the stream from the day might become available? I seem to recall there was some wrangling with Dark Sphere involved - or am I misremembering, and it’s just Johno’s videos that will be coming up at some point?
I’d be really interested to see it if possible, especially Michael’s Argus play.

4 Likes

Alexi at Dark Sphere is apparently pretty busy with MtG stuff. I’m hoping it’ll go up soon. Keep prodding @tomdidiot. Prod

I’m really excited at the amount of UKers coming over! Will be a great test of your mettle. If you’re as good as @Cerberus, who was the only person who successfully landed a Siphon v. my undefeated NEH last year, in the T16 with a shite draw, then Worlds will have it’s hands full.

You know part of my strategy is to get people pretty blatted at KOS the day before Worlds…

I know, “Good luck.”

6 Likes

Dammit UK. Someone has clearly spilled mine (and Evil Gaz’s) one weakness to the opposition

5 Likes

Spags seems to under the delusion we’re coming over to play Netrunner, and not for the free drinks people are going to ply us with.

They still owe us for all that tea.

3 Likes

What’s the emoticon for prod :electric_plug: ? @tomdidiot

3 Likes