[ANRPC] GLC Event in Wausau, WI (July 18th, 12PM registration)

You could join after two rounds :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Not currently, Depending on how active Brad needs to be he’d be a quasi second. If we end up with an odd number of players Id do it like Milwaukee and grab whoever is on bye to co-cast with me.

No Peety on the mic? He’s got his seat booked.

Depends on whether or not he has to work.

Hey, how’d our SHL OCTGN match go?

Fast :wink: But no need to change the subject. We were talking about you

1 Like

So tonight a bargain was struck. I’m posting it here to keep all of us honest @Jdalart, @Rukaari, @Danwarr, and myself agreed to a super high stakes game of Love Letter to be played before registration is done.

Pinky swears were made.

He among us whomsoever fails to curry the most favor with Princess Annette will be bestowed with @Jdalart’s special Weyland deck to pilot as their corp deck. You may not have love, but at least you have money.

What sort of deck this is exactly, I couldn't even say. Legend has it that if you descramble the 14th and 26th character from each of Lukas Litzsinger's tweets, the decklist will emerge.

Edit: Is @Paranoid going to STL?

3 Likes

I should be in town on friday if anyone wants to test

You crazy CHI-town kids.

@Sotomatic, you should post in the official streaming thread, if you haven’t.

No word on @Paranoid.

I’m going to be at a festival all weekend. You guys can breathe easy.

2 Likes

Try not to get flatlined when you leave the house.

2 Likes

I have family in town tonight but I told the Wausau LCG group to post here if anyone is going to be at the shop tonight to play netrunner.

@Spags Good call. I’ll post up the event information there today and then again tomorrow just before we go live.

1 Like

Country and Western? Just asking…

Cute.

I’m guessing this: http://pitchforkmusicfestival.com/

3 Likes

See, I got close. Story of my life :confounded:

2 Likes

Thanks for the event, @Sotomatic! It was mad fun and i was happy to have made it out for it.

3 Likes

Thanks! glad you were able to make it up. I’ll be down in Chicago for the last chance qualifier and finals weekend. Hopefully I’ll see you there.

1 Like

Who made the cut for the Invitational?

1 Like

2 Likes

Congrats to the Andrews, @linuxmaier and @cranked!

5 Likes