Arkham Horror LCG Discussion

He is still fantastic for anyone dabbling with spells. He’s effectively a 1 horror shield each turn.

The upgraded version of him is pretty solid for the bonus to Willpower. Between him, Rosary Beads, and that Candle she can go into willpower with an extra +2 and another +1 for the nasty icons.

Mystic made out like bandits with this pack.

1 Like

I was hoping for another attack spell but yeah, this is good stuff. Guardian probably got the most meh cards. Seeker gets Library Assistant which is pretty much an auto-include.

I guess there is only Crypt Chill right now, but I’d be terrified of asset killers while playing as Duke, ahem, I mean Ashcan.

I’m just thinking of what 5 cards I’d play as a matter of course for these new investigators and… Scry, Lucky, and Machete are the three that I’d have difficulty passing up if not otherwise available.

Lucky is auto include status for all save Rex. Poor Rex has to find something else to splash.

I’m so stoked for Ashcan Pete. He’s the first non-conventional investigator (11 skill value, reduced HP and Sanity) but with Duke he sort of has a higher statline than everyone else.

What I’m thinking: discard Item cards to do more Investigate actions through Duke and stack up on Scavenging so that you can grab them back to hand occasionally.