[Completed] OFFICIAL Stimhack OCTGN League #1

For those who are looking for some games, I’ll be playing for the next couple hours. I’ll also be streaming my games on Twitch if anyone wants to check it out and chat.

(Note: Please don’t be a jerk and cheat by watching my stream if you’re playing against me. Thanks.)

Some matches dont verify (or just take a long time?) even after they have been confirmed.

My experience is that it does not always immediately fianlize the game, even after verifying it. It will certainly be faster than the 36 hour alternative however.

Good games, @Korrigan. You destroyed me. :smile:

Went 3-2 so far in the league. Pretty happy with how I played considering I’ve only been playing Netrunner for a few months.

I streamed my games from this afternoon, so if anyone wants to check them out (or if my opponents want to see how bad I was sweating, lol) you can go here.

Got off to a proper crap start. Yet to win a match as runner. :smile:

As soon as I am back from vacay I am on this :D. Look at all you eager beavers!

When you come back, we all go… Together :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bom-bom-bom (frogs singing in unison)

Oooh, my matches are there as well! The infamous 3 card grip as a tactic against scorched earth! :facepunch:

1 Like

It’s very interested to hear the other person’s mind afterwards you have played against them and I think our games were pretty cool too. I might also try to setup something like this if anyone is interested. And @Scorcho you should def keep commenting as that’s I think is the most interesting part.

I have my first half-dozen league games recorded with commentary as well on my Youtube channel. Check it out :smile:

2 Likes

I just did :slight_smile:
That was a weird game though

@SneakySly I was about to make a thread for scheduling games, but I saw your post that you were on it.

I’m glad you enjoyed the stream. I’m definitely planning on doing more in the future and was even thinking of maybe spectating the eventual finals and doing some sort of commentary broadcast on that. I think that would be fun.

That sounds awesome! Id also gladly join in to watch some final games and if you need a friend to talk to, I can also try that :smiley:

Same here, although in my defence I’m playing non-Siphon Whizzard. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, I also got maybe like 1-2 win as runner. I really need to fix that as my corp is doing decently. I am playing Noise (no-siphon) atm and he is a tough nut to crack for me.

I can relate. Having been beaten horribly for the first day with Whizz I decided I should probably play with Andy for a bit to learn how to play against her. And having played nothing but Anarch since I learnt the game, playing Andy feels like I’ve restarted the game on easy mode.

Looking forward to getting some games in this week. Same name on OCTGN as here.

1 Like