Cracking the Genome

SanSan is an upgrade.

Any updates to anyone on this. I’ve play tested Hiro kill decks, Pedersen’s initial posting, and a fast advance build. All have potential. I think the kill build can be solid, but it seems it has limited ways to kill the runner. I’m a little worried on the glacier scoring builds what you guys use to slow down the runner to score out?

My latest build.

S@nS@n4L1f3

Industrial Genomics: Growing Solutions (The Source)

Agenda (9)

Asset (18)

Upgrade (5)

Operation (3)

Barrier (4)

Code Gate (4)

Sentry (6)

15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Source

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

2 Likes

I dig. Might give it some reps tomorrow at our meet up. I like where it is varying from my build. I played around with Sweeps, but didn’t see it perform consistently. First game I dig snag 6 with two Mental Healths in play, but it tricked me :slight_smile: into think that might happen often.

1 Like

This build is far from fast. Caprice on either Archives, or your other Central per opponent, or both, is key.

Totally see that. Not sure I’m following that last bit. Seems you are wanting Caprice in two places. If only that was possible. I’m sure mean prepared in those places, or maybe the sentence just didn’t come out right. Gonna play it some today.

You never have two unrezzed Caprice on the board? I’m saying you can keep one on R&D or HQ, depending on your opponent, and another unrezzed on Archives for when they finally decide to make that run on it.

Yeah I figured that’s where you were going. Just had that situation happen.

So it’s looking like SanSan Grid is the main win condition for people running this ID at the moment?

I’ve been playing with the RP agenda suite (TFP, Fetal, NAPD) and I’ve found IT Department and Reversed Accounts are pretty strong. Sansan doesn’t help much with those agendas so it’s hard to say sansan is the best for the entire ID

I’m leaning towards a Biotic, as well. Good call.

So maybe this is the time for midori and akitaro to shine. Maybe with a dedicated server farm. If braintrust were just a little better, cell portal might even be a thing. But hey, midori, akitaro, tori hanzo, Hokusai grid, plus a little self destruct action with chairman hiro, you would just have a server that really wants singularity to get played. Good thing it never is.

Also, Edge of World.

Mind, blown.

I feel like Edge Of The World is gonna be solid in builds of this ID. I’m starting to like traps that can initially be installed without advancements. Then the runner can watch a few start growing . . . . . . . . Ronin? Cerebral? Junebug? . . . oh my.

I used edge of world to decent effect in HB:etf, with minelayer, and howler and port Anson grid to get edge of world going. And, of course I would threaten an abt in that server, or Adonis to still do something in the mean time. I eventually got rid of howler and port Anson, but minelayer did work there, maybe it would be decent in genomics to save some clicks, threaten some in faction edge. Edge of world would be protected like overwriter, and you could save influence. Maybe threatening to score 3\2s and medical research to round it out. Architect would be good, for getting uses shocks and stuff back, or more accurately slowing down central runs.

I think this ID really needs to have a few ways of winning, cause once you know what’s up, it’s not hard to play around, and archives interface would just ruin it early.

I’m in the group that when Valley Grid comes out decks that use Gyri Labyrinth and Hiro will be pretty awesome. Sneak in a brain damage here and there, and the struggle is real.

Could be fun. Right now I’m testing around with Biotic in Spags SanSan deck, and a Glacier style build with Caprice/Ash.

1 Like

Pull the Architects for the Biotic?

I agree with this. Seems Sentry breakers are always out versus Jinteki.

I miss the days where you could siphon jinteki once or twice and they would lose.

4 Likes

Those were the days.

2 Likes

If you’re curious, here’s my list:
Genomics Sansan v1
netrunnerdb link

Industrial Genomics: Growing Solutions (The Source)

Agenda (11)
3x Braintrust (What Lies Ahead)
2x Clone Retirement (Second Thoughts)
3x Medical Breakthrough (Honor and Profit)
2x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
1x Philotic Entanglement (Honor and Profit)

Asset (16)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)[color=#FF8C00] •••[/color]
3x Mental Health Clinic (Honor and Profit)
3x PAD Campaign (Core Set)
2x Shi.Kyū (Honor and Profit)
3x Shock! (True Colors)
2x Snare! (Core Set)

Upgrade (2)
2x SanSan City Grid (Core Set)[color=#FF8C00] ••••• •[/color]

Operation (7)
1x Biotic Labor (Core Set)[color=#8A2BE2] ••••[/color]
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
3x Subliminal Messaging (Fear and Loathing)

Barrier (3)
3x Himitsu-Bako (Opening Moves)

Code Gate (5)
2x Enigma (Core Set)
1x Inazuma (Honor and Profit)
2x Lotus Field i[/i]

Sentry (5)
1x Architect (Up and Over)[color=#8A2BE2] ••[/color]
2x Komainu (Honor and Profit)
2x Tsurugi (True Colors)

15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Source

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

I think the Architect could stand to be replaced with actual ETR, like a Tollbooth or something.

1 Like