So I’ve been testing out Rubicon+Los for a little bit, then I forgot that Blood and Water has Keros in it. So, y’know, had to immediately slot him into the deck. It also made up my mind that I wanted to start Los, instead of start Andy and Rebirth into Los once I got the rig up.
Here’s where I’m currently at:
Los: Data Hijacker (Station One)
- 3x Account Siphon (Core Set)
- 3x Career Fair (Breaker Bay)
- 2x Emergency Shutdown (Cyber Exodus)
- 2x Employee Strike (Data and Destiny) ●●
- 1x Forged Activation Orders (Core Set)
- 3x Hostage (Opening Moves)
- 2x Special Order (Core Set)
- 3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
- 1x Aaron Marrón (Quorum)
- 3x Aeneas Informant (Earth’s Scion)
- 3x Earthrise Hotel (The Source)
- 1x Film Critic (Old Hollywood) ●
- 1x Kati Jones (Humanity’s Shadow)
- 1x Keros Mcintyre (Blood and Water)
- 3x Temüjin Contract (Blood Money) ★★★
- 1x Femme Fatale (Core Set)
- 1x Gordian Blade (Core Set) ●●●
- 3x Mammon (Terminal Directive)
- 1x Mongoose (Kala Ghoda)
- 1x Paperclip (Blood Money) ●●●
- 1x Medium (Core Set) ●●●
15 influence spent (max 15, available 0)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Terminal Directive
Deck built on NetrunnerDB.
Deck is built on 3x Rubicon. I can see maybe dropping one of those for something else.
(I only have 2x Core, is why only two Desperado.)
I’ve been pleasantly surprised by Aeneas Informant, Foodcoats and AgInfusion being the two matches they don’t do much in, and even then, I can get paid on a Medium dig with them, so it’s not all downside.
I feel the breaker suite might need some tweaking, but I like where it’s at for now.
With Obokata Protocol in existence, I don’t want to leave home without a Film Critic. And 3 Hostage helps make sure I get them, or Aaron, or Keros, depending on where I’m at.
The current plan is to facecheck basically every ICE, and use Mammon against Corps with spiky facechecks (Jinteki and NBN. Run first click against HB is good enough; They might fire Architects on you but that’s about it for Worst Case Facecheck.) Later in the game, you can Shutdown key ICE and then keep it down with Rubicon.
I can tell right now that the massive Econ of Temujin is the only reason this sort of deck can work. I’ve had 30+ credits at a time, and spent 15 of it to break into a server, and then Rubicon’d some of that ICE back down.
I’m unsure on the Shutdown/FAO split, settled on 2/1 because I don’t need Shutdown early, but I definitely need them at some point, and I only ever want FAO late in the game once I’ve got the Econ Denial rolling with Rubicon.
Basically, I’m feeling the deck has power, but there’s something I’m missing. I can’t tell if it’s the strategy or some specific card choices. I know that the strategy of keeping everything De-rezzed and getting paid when they try to rez can work, I just need it to work faster and more reliably.