Custom Card Thread

So much faster than actually playing New Angeles!

2 Likes

I think for it to be consistently worth a deck slot it needs to draw 3 and cost 0 (so it’s a risky diesel on a run event) or draw 4, otherwise it’s not going to be positive value, just worse than drawing cards and running.

1 Like

Tiger
Icebreaker - killer
3 cost
2 influence
Anarch
1credit: break up to 2 Sentry subroutine.
2credits: +1 strength.
3 strength.

“It growls, springs, and pounces.” - Quetzal

I made this because system gateway had only barrier and code gate breakers that broke 2 subroutines for 1 credit.

not bad but it’s just a straight upgrade over mimic, and Odore kinda fills the multi-sub roll. What do you think could give it a little more personality?

1 Like

Shark
4$
3inf
Anarch
Icebreaker - killer
6$: bypass all sentries during this run. when run ends, discard Shark unless you pay 4$

Chomp!

That’s very interesting, pricey but big upside

1 Like

If the install comes first, then this trashes (for example) a failed trap before you get a chance to add it to HQ?

1 Like

netrunner-logger

5 Likes

that looks really fun and powerful :smiling_imp:

I was contemplating if it should be trashed when the corp purges, since I can imagine them going through their inventory as well, but decided against it, since there was already enough text on the card and I was uncertain. And obviously it should be further specified, that it can only be installed in a remote server. Was there ever a runner card that could be installed on the corp side apart from “hosted on ice”?

2 Likes

there are cards that target a server permanently but they stay on your side of the board

2 Likes

I guess that makes sense, unless the rules are updated. Otherwise, if you play Because I Can on that server you would shuffle a runner card into R&D. Which… could be explored.

2 Likes

Adding subroutines has been around since the start Netrunner but has rarely seen the limelight. What enhancement for your ice would make the cut? Reforge your robust barriers, sharpen diligent sentries, configure perplexing code gates, set devious traps, and teach an old bioroid new tricks.

3 Likes

Blood “donation”
Upgrade
Cost 0
Jinteki ••
Trash 5

Each ice protecting this server gains “↳do 1 net damage and the runner gains 1 credit.” After all it’s other subroutines.

3 Likes

Tatütata
Program
Cost 0 | MU: 1
Criminal •••

Each ice gains “↳ End the run” before all of it’s other subroutines.

5 Likes

Ataraxis

Rez 4

HB Ice - Sentry

When you Rez this Ice, it gains every subroutine that was broken during this run (in the order they were broken in) until the end of the run.

Strength 0

“Death is the only truly peaceful state of mind”

3 Likes

My first thought was: this is too expensive. But on second thought… we can exploit it with Ganked! nicely. But after the initial run it is just dead, right?

1 Like

Super cool idea. I feel like it could almost be > The Runner gets to jack out, but that might be too strong depending on the strength of that archetype. I do like it a lot though, helps a lot with facechecking, and makes things like leviathan worth a bit more in return

2 Likes

Ariadna’s Thread
Event: Run
Cost: 2
Make a run. The first piece of ice encountered gains “↳ End the run” three times before its original subroutines. If you pass that ice, install a program from your hand, reducing its install cost by 1 for each subroutine on that piece of ice.
Shaper •••

2 Likes

Castilla La Nueva Grid
Upgrade: Region • Rez: 1 • Trash: 3
All ice in this server gain “↳ Place 1 advancement token on a piece of ice that can be advanced” before their original subroutines.

Limit 1 region per server.
Weyland •

2 Likes