Data & Destiny Spoilers

Yeah brainfart while reading your post. :smile:

runner spoilers, again courtesy of @Jkayati and the Android: Netrunner Ohio FB group

APEX

ADAM

#MOMHACKZ

THE REST

12 Likes

Whirlpool -> tldr -> komainu. Most plausible kill server yet?

If 24/7 News Cycle is Street Peddler or Spike, then the Breaking News thing works, because you resolve the effect based on the board state when the cost was paid.

If 24/7 News Cycle is Allele Repression or Scavenge, then it doesn’t, because you pay costs, then resolve effects.

:confused:

1 Like

Security Chip + Geist = ???

4 Likes

Dat Futurama Reference though.

Pawnshop + Harbinger (only one influence) yessssss

2 Likes

Multithreader looks sic. Should pay for itself in a turn out of Kate. Move over voicepad? 1 inf too.

Technical Writer and Geist or Noise looks strong.

Security Nexus -> Power Tap: THE JANK IS REAL

8 Likes

Technical Writer and Professor looks strong; finally an econ option he likes. Play in dumpster gamble shell, methinks.

2 Likes

I don’t want to be too negative, but Adam’s cards look like shit compared to Apex and Sunny.

8 Likes

Man, I’m even more looking forward to Sunny after seeing her cards and all this NBN tracing nonsense.

3 Likes

I find it hard to tell how good Sunny will be because she’s clearly both more suited a trace heavy meta, and working in a very different way to other runners.

Apex looks terrifying, but that might be flavour talking.

4 Likes

He starts the game with an HQ interface installed and can basically bioroid through any ice for 2 clicks. HQ is not safe. At the worst possible time in the game for the corp. You could Siphon extremely early if you wanted to as well…

2 Likes

Went broke to rez that Curtain Wall because you know you’ll be pulling it back next turn? Oops, Employee Strike.

12 Likes

Does anyone know what the strengths are for all those NBN ices that got cutoff in the pictures?

The first good Neutral Current. That might see a play, though 1 inf.

4 Likes

Well he can only break 1 sub so even just an Enigma on HQ kind of screws him up.

install adv adv Restructured Datapool, score? Gain 3 points and a kick ass ability, runner scores it? Play media blitz and get the ability anyway.

Schrodinger’s cat too on QPM niiiice Trap ice and other things make RnD digs vs NBN so much worse…I love it!