Data & Destiny Spoilers

Hoo now! Let’s not rule out anything!

2 Likes

Could try it with the upcoming weyland asset hoster out of Gagarin. It might work with IT department.

Broadcast Center… hmmm, Muckracker, + TLDR…Reality 3D… Shinobi + TLDR? I think we have a deck here.

@Myriad I don’t see Worlds Plaza as being an exclusively Gagarin thing. Typically the best play would be to just access & trash the Worlds Plaza, for a grand total of +1c. I could see a Worlds Plaza super server out of Blue Sun much easier than Gagarin. Now, World Expo Grid is a good Gagarin card I can get behind.

oh yeah that reality asset. Yeah I think this is dumb enough to warrant creation.

2 Likes

World Expo Grid and Ash seem pretty good for a super server in Gagarin.

1 Like

Looks like @Alsciende has updated Netrunerdb to include Data & Destiny! I started building a SYNC deck and realized when I got to the end that I hadn’t spent any influence. I think this expansion is going to be insane.

Yellow Cards are Great!!

SYNC: Everything, Everywhere (Data and Destiny)

Agenda (12)

Upgrade (4)

Operation (11)

Barrier (4)

Code Gate (7)

Sentry (6)

0 influence spent (max 15)
18 agenda points (between 18 and 19)
44 cards (min 40)
Cards up to Data and Destiny

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

EDIT: Note that this deck is awful; I even forgot Jackson. However, it’s pretty crazy how many good Yellow cards came out in this expansion.

4 Likes

Done that. Its awful. You dont have the deck slots for Broadcast, general NBN good stuff, and Chilo with tag punishment. You gotta cut something, and I chose Chilo/Punishment when I tried that nonsense.

I think 44 can work, but is probably a trap. This is where I’m starting, but 54 has been good too:

SYNC - Yo, I Gots Yo Data

SYNC: Everything, Everywhere (Data and Destiny)

Agenda (13)

Asset (3)

Upgrade (2)

Operation (15)

Barrier (6)

Code Gate (3)

Sentry (7)

15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 40)
Cards up to Data and Destiny

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

Probably wants more tagging to actually run pachinko, so may trade that out for static…

How many Archangels is too many Archangels? 2 or 3 or 4? This card can just sit in your hand like a snare, but it doesn’t get trashed…

1 Like

I like how you posed this question, with 4 implying that you can’t have enough of them.

You’re not considering bandwidth? I think high strength code gates are so strong, and this one works with Keegan Lane phenomenally

Bandwidth -> CyCy / Study Guide is a no go. Plus, everyone will break this if they know keegan is a thing. It’s much harder to deal with the other guys.

The best thing about Sync? Siphon decks running Lawyer up.

That’s a card effect though, sync can’t stop that.

I think you’re discounting how good a 5 str 0 cost code gate can be, especially since if they are using cycy on your fresh bandwidth+keegan server, you’re not doing too bad. People don’t really play study guide like that, do they? I’d be more worried about torch, and that’s still a 2 credit tax if you had a crisium grid under it. In fact, all you have to do is make a successful run to clear the tag, so they would likely take the tag, thinking it’ll be gone soon enough. If they know you’re playing Keegan, then you still have that 2 credit tax. You know, I really don’t play with nbn, and I’ve been waiting for this set to come out to make a deck, so maybe you have the right idea, but there are lots of ideas to throw around.

I’ve been playing bandwidth for some time. I don’t want it in this deck because I want tags to stick past the end of the run, and bandwidth lets you in. Might be different with caprice where bandwidth is much better, I’ll probably build that sync deck eventually.

Yeah, it’s probably a different deck entirely, one that doesn’t want to scorch. But that’s a good idea in sync. 3 credits to shake tags means trace 2 tags are worth paying for, and Gutenberg is even harder to deal with, along with Data Raven

1 Like

Gutenberg is a nightmare, especially with Quantum. The agendas are better than safe, they’re self scoring! NBN tag rush got heavily upgraded with D&D.

1 Like

Self scoring. This.

If you can’t score the agendas when you’re tagged, better start not running with tags like a buffooooooon.

Anything that takes tag me down a notch makes me want to play nbn

well of course it’s awful. That’s the whole point!

1 Like

Might be good with the new sysop that removes tag for trashing program

Broadcast Square Making News with Grims and Muckrakers and 1x Shinobi. Not awful.

Not Tier 1, but not… awful…

1 Like

Yeah, it’s just that Gutenberg & Data Raven are in most cases better than it being less breakable.

1 Like

and it was all yellow