Data Leak Reversal Cheese

Without slotting specific (fairly bad in general case) cards, what corp decks are a good matchup for this? Pure rush decks (i.e. Titan 1441 or something) ?

It depends on the match up. The credits you get from it are okay, but the repeated denial is the important aspect. Depending on how many wlp / fall guy you have, you need to get and keep them under around 20 credits, otherwise they can go through your fall guys and then start unraveling your engine.

My big worry with the match up is not only do you struggle to siphon, but you also have a lot of problems denying an oversight curtain wall, especially early. Tbh I haven’t tested much against blue sun, but I’m definitely worried about the matchup.

That’s a good point, I guess they can just rush behind the OAI curtain. Picking it up would be a wrong move :wink:

It’s not 100 percent safe. Faust breaks for 7 cards which sounds like a lot, but can be manageable with a timely inject / drug dealer / peddler installing on apartment. Depending on the situation, bringing it back and rezzing it with ebc seems like a safer play?

I think he means you target the two best resources and they burn fall guy to save the best one.

5 Likes

yeah, in theory that’s always how you play against Val
but BlueSun is good at finding any assets other than EBC ( and they also need to EBC their Adonis to have the money to rez walls) and we are already talking about a 3 cards combo now :grin:

I have a feeling that this also fall into the same “good in theory” category as when people talks about BlueSun vs Noise. It has all the solutions to certain technology but in the end will just lose on speed.

oh well, we have corp town and maybe can afford to trash resource :smile: let’s see

2 Likes

I’m not sure what decks are particularly good. I’m not sure if 1441 is the best because it might not handle the blackmail threat well. Blue sun is probably alright. Corporate town in Titan might be good. Rp seems a bit too slow and siphon / blackmail can spread caprice nisei too thin. Neh fast advance is still decent, astro biotic might be better than sponsorship because of less reliance on sscg or astro token.

Honestly I think freelancer deserves a slot in 3x breaking news neh sponsorship, as it can hit noises engine pretty hard. Dead versus Kate, but probably decent versus criminal?

2 Likes

Words you never thought would be spoken.

5 Likes

What do you do if your Street Peddler catches more than one Wireless Net Pavilion when you install it? Is the loss of a Wireless Net Pavilion greatly damaging?

You want two Pavillion on board, rarely 3.

1 Like

Is this due to the long setup time for getting 3 on the board?

A corp unwilling to pay 6 to trash, is also unwilling to pay 8 to trash. Hence 2 WNP will suffice, 3 is just overkill.

Losing one WNP isn’t the end of the world, 2 is mandatory though.

hmm, might not be my place to criticise,

but this is a sorry sight. There was a champion of a once sluggish shaper, who made her into a lithe infiltrator as capable of dancing through blue suns ever changing ice as she was against near earth hubs publicity assault. That same person is now spending his clicks taking a single card from r&d and putting it in archives.

Please Calimsha, come back. This one is not for you :’(

8 Likes

Wait until I make a strong (and less cheesy) DLR Shaper deck :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Oxymoron.

3 Likes

I really hope a DLR top 16’s at Worlds. all these babies crying foul about this deck need to be put down. ANR needs more decks that don’t follow the generic Breakers+Money=Win strategy.

6 Likes

I agree, but not this way man…not THIS way.

9 Likes

I think it’s fun to play against these decks. It’s the ultimate race!

1 Like

Other fun activities in the same realm:

-Stubbing your toe on the coffee table in the dark at night
-Sitting on your nuts
-Cutting your hand while slicing a bagel
-Splinters under your fingernails
-Hitting your forehead on the car door getting in, and having a stupid looking mark on your face for 2-3 days
-Finding out you talked to everyone at work all day with snot on your face
-Eating vegetarian
-Drinking Bud Light (lime)

35 Likes

I want to trollololol so hard with this deck right now because of all this talk.

1 Like