Durham, NC Regional July 18th 2015 - Discussion Thread

I heard Dan won the Winner’s bracket finals?

From everything I’ve read he lost in the Winner’s bracket finals, but I dunno. No stream sux!

@mediohxcore wins both games in the finals to take down the event! NEVER MIND GOT LIED TO THAT WAS ONLY THE FIRST GAME

9-3 through swiss, I was the only one to take a game off of Dan. Kate vs NEH is the most fun you can have playing netrunner. Escher is a monster of a card. You Should be playing it.

Best game store I’ve ever been too. Brought my lifetime H2H record vs @Webster to 6-7. Best day of the year.

10 Likes

Also holy hell spending top 8 store credit on beer is actually the best thing ever.

12 Likes

I wins :smiley:

13 Likes

M A X X B O Y S
Congrats!

1 Like

Whole thing was awesome fun. Way strong players everywhere, amazing people. 10/10, would do again forever.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the beers people bought for me after I lost my last game =)

2 Likes

I eagerly await the recordings!

congrats! decklists? wondering if there were any changes in the maxx list since philly.

1 Like

Beer at an event makes all things better.

2 Likes

[quote=“AceJack, post:35, topic:4493, full:true”]
Beat @pacer round 1 of elims. Glad I couldget there for you after getting swept round one by him @josh01.
[/quote]i believed

1 Like

I’ll post lists when I got home. From philly, no change to maxx, -1 ash -1 tsurugi -1 bako +2 batty +1 ichi in RP

1 Like

How was the Batty?

Survey says… predictably strong?

2 Likes

I had a fantastic time! and it was great meeting some of you guys! (I was one of the guys with the “RVA City Grid” shits on). It was a crazy competitive event and I go play/watch some amazing games. Also having a bar is amazing…

1 Like

Does that mean another victory for #46cards4lyfe? :relaxed:

2 Likes

Batty Ichi killed multiple programs in GF, I expect to hear some people complain when the match gets posted.

1 Like

Specifically, giving alcohol to @Webster is amazing…

4 Likes

After about 13 beers he transforms into Humour - Wikipedia

2 Likes