Dutch Nationals Saturday September 27th, The Hague

any luck on this yet?

@666raziel it seems all spots are take. For now

@lpoulter I have asked it, but still no response. I’d you would get it, why open it to all people otherwise…

Any chance there will be an extra room ?

I do not know that, sorry. You can contact the store at mail@spellenhuis.nl

Ok, I’ll do that !
Thanks for the e-mail.

Well I ask because the Germany nationals will give the worlds ticket and entry to the highest placing German.

.[quote=“Argamas, post:23, topic:1500”]
I have asked it, but still no response
[/quote]

Thanks I’m going either way :smile:

With Spaces Between suddenly bursting into an unexpected release, will both it and Upstalk be legal for this tournament?

I’ll ask. :smiley:

My guess is that it will be a late call. Officially, as far as I know, Upstalk is still not released over here…

Any word from the mountaintop on set legality?

Less than a month to go, time to start testing the very decks we will be attempting to raid all your prizes with.

You couldn’t buy the datapacks that were legal for german nationals until 3 days before the event. Patience :wink:

but we knew spaces was legal for sometime before that. No upstalk would be big.

I hope for all packs to be legal. Although i think NEH is boring, its the meta i and a lot of other players have been playing and testing in for almost a month now.

I think it is going to be a great tournament, even with NEH around.

Upstalk is here, so it will be legal. Spaces could be close… I asked for it, but so far, communication is slow :frowning:

Got an answer. Upstalk and Spaces are definitely legal, thirth pack might be. That will be communicated.

1 Like

Seems like I am really late for this but I would like to join the fun. Is there a waiting list or any chance places will be increased?

1 Like

You can contact the store at mail@spellenhuis.nl Good luck

1 Like

UPDATE FROM THE ORGANISOR

[quote=“Spellenhuis”]Hereby an update about the upcoming Netrunner National Championship.

Date: Saturday 27th September.
Start: 12:45
End: 20:00
Cost: € 20, -
Laan van Meerdervoort 96, 2517 AR Den Haag
+31 (0)70 3644782

Prices:

• 1st place: National Championship Trophy and one certificate granting the winner a bye at a ‘World’ Championship
  • Playmat for top the 8
  • Backpack with printed art for top the two
  • Six Acrylic Blog Counters for top the 16
  • Alternate Art cards - Noise (Core Set) for all participants

Rules:

Tournament setup:

• At 12:00 registrations begin ( the location is available from 12:00 onwards)
  • At 12:30 we will have a short briefing.
  • 12:45 at the latest, we will start. late players may be refused entry.
  • Then we will play 5 rounds of 65 minutes each. (the tournament will probably end at 20:00. This does not include the top 8 players.)
  • After 5 rounds we move on to the top 8 players.
  • The top 8 is a single elimination in order to determine the winner.
  • Then we move on to the awards ceremony.[/quote]

I know some are disappointed First Contact is not legal. Do realise that we have no official distributor of Netrunner in the Netherlands as far as I know. My own Gamestore gets netrunner from a Danish distributor… I even haven’t got Spaces yet. :blush:

Late starting time seems odd with all the concerns people have expressed about the issues this causes to have people play into the night. The rest of the post has been edited, to correct me not being able to maths at night.

Actually one weird thing jumps out: the even is listed as a Premier Event, but the current tournament rules (linked in the mail) require premier events to use double elimination. Can we get some clarification on that, just in case they try to not accept my bye at worlds if I bring a championship docket from a tournament that didn’t follow official rules.

Original starting time was 11 or 10. It seems the location was some how not earlier available then noon.

I’ll ask about double elim.