Exile

True. That run was silly because I was pulling an agenda each run. And if I had a clone chip that would’ve been a before turn install to destroy it. This was Blue sun so there were few things parasite was going to work against.

Your modded suggestion with Inject sounds strong, so I’m going to replace FCC’s with that.

So since blue sun was released, I’ve had to hold off on Inject for influence reasons, D4v1d is fantastic on it’s own, fits the build very well, and works amazing vs blue sun. So once I get Lady, I’m dropping corroder for lady and adding d4v1d to make the build look like this:

Exile: Streethawk (Creation and Control)

Event (16)
1x Stimhack (Core Set) •
3x Diesel (Core Set)
3x Test Run (Cyber Exodus)
3x Quality Time (Humanity’s Shadow)
2x Freelance Coding Contract (Creation and Control)
3x Scavenge (Creation and Control)
1x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control)

Hardware (8)
2x Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)
2x R&D Interface (Future Proof)
3x Clone Chip (Creation and Control)
1x Astrolabe (Up and Over)

Icebreaker (9)
2x Femme Fatale (Core Set) ••
1x Deus X (A Study in Static)
1x Faerie (Future Proof) •••
1x Atman (Creation and Control)
2x Cyber-Cypher (Creation and Control)
1x Sharpshooter (True Colors)
1x Cerberus “Lady” H1 (All That Remains)

Program (13)
1x Parasite (Core Set) ••
3x Magnum Opus (Core Set)
1x Nerve Agent (Cyber Exodus) ••
1x Crescentus (A Study in Static) •
1x Paricia (Creation and Control)
3x Self-modifying Code (Creation and Control)
2x Leprechaun (Upstalk)
1x D4v1d (The Spaces Between) ••••

15 influence spent (maximum 15)
46 cards (min 45)
Cards up to All That Remains

I hate 46 cards AND losing an RDI, but it works much faster and more resilient to Blue Sun debauchery. I’m happy to have crescentus and stimhack back though. I miss mimic though, since Archie is a thing. I could see finally dropping faerie for 1x mimic and keep corroder over lady, until I play RP and realize how good faerie is anyway :smile: Maybe 1 cycy and 3 RDI is the way to go. Slots are hard to come by.

My exile deck above is going 50-50 versus my best corp deck (HBFA) right now. I was hoping for better, but it’s still pretty impressive for exile, I think.

Sorry for the necro, but is anyone willing to proofread my article on exile? I’m not that good a writer.

I would be happy to. PM me?

I would as well, but I guess you already got a taker! =)

This reminds me to post up this deck that I’ve been testing for ST season. I saw the cache exile deck floating around a while back and made some tweaks to make it faster and more robust, and here is where I landed…its pretty strong.

Exile Streethawk
15 influence spent (max 15) •••••••••••••••
46 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Spaces Between
Event (13)

3x Diesel
2x Indexing
3x Modded
2x Quality Time
3x Scavenge
Hardware (9)

3x Clone Chip
2x Grimoire ••••
2x Plascrete Carapace
2x R&D Interface
Resource (7)

2x Aesop’s Pawnshop
3x Daily Casts
2x Same Old Thing
Icebreaker (5)

2x Atman
1x Cyber-Cypher
1x Inti
1x Mimic •
Program (12)

3x Cache •••
1x Chakana
2x Datasucker ••
2x Parasite ••••
1x Scheherazade •
3x Self-modifying Code

You can run 1-2 of real breakers to battle lotus/architect, and atman to cover the spread of ice. Scavenge and SoT for scavenge/indexing make for a robust economy/access suite. Scavenging cache for cache with grimoire out is a another copy of sure gamble and a card. Same with clone chip if you want.

2 parasites because your tutors are overtaxed on cache recursion, since the rest of the econ is light. I wanted to slot 1 d4v1d, but I come up 1 inf short each time. Chakana is good with grimoire and scavenge to get things going on slowing down decks that rely on biotic labor. If you insist on 45 cards, chakana is fine to cut. Also scheherazade is also optional, you could easily slot any shard since I only use hera when I find it early to help speed up the cash flow…never tutor for it.

The whole thing assembles pretty quick, and the econ and draw are surprising. Anyone still in this thread looking for a fair exile deck, give it a spin.

1 Like

I tried your deck, but I don’t understand how to pilot it :frowning:

Whats got you stuck? Just play katman, and use the recursion for cache. You can also opt into an anarch style of play using nothing but parasites and suckers.

Do you prioritize searching for the Scheherazade?

Nope. Thats why I don’t think it is that great of a spend, and would almost consider shard above it.

I’m still having pretty good success with Homeless Kasparov myself. I’ve tweaked the deck with the lunar circle a little bit but very few changes overall as it’s already very tight. Biggest addition was Lady as my fracter which works much more efficiently in the early game. Here’s a twitch stream of a game I played the other day: Twitch

1 Like

lol he trash the architect at 29:00 when it isn’t trashable.

Heh, yeah, I didn’t even think of that at the time :slight_smile:

Running without a Femme scares me, but since you don’t have Test Run or Opus that makes it much less usable.

The lack of test run is exactly why I don’t run femme. If I had 2 test runs, I’d run femme automatically.

And if you lose, we can call it “Injectile Dysfunction”:smiley:

I’ve been having success with this. Let me preface the deck list by saying it’d be much rougher against NBN, though Imp would still help in that match up. That said, RP is a much easier match up since it doesn’t need a whole lot of money and what money is needed is provided. Not had a go against blue sun, I imagine my pawns wouldn’t last long, though my plan would be to put it on unrezzed central ice and just ignore that central. Probably a bad plan.

Anyhow, it’s a variant on street chess that does not use the atman package:

Mind Chess, Dawg

Exile: Streethawk (Creation and Control)

Event (19)

Hardware (6)

Resource (6)

Icebreaker (5)

Program (9)

15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Source

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

1. What are the Levy’s for? It will only serve to kill your engine once you’re finally set up.

2. I’m really skeptical of decks that don’t include a real killer, especially when you run with all token breakers. At least have a Deus X for those “Oh shit” situations like hitting a Snare or when you fear a Ronin.

3. You’re a Shaper. Scratch Earthrise and run Quality Time. You have plenty of passive draw from your Pawn engine. You need burst draw to get initially set up.

1 Like
  1. Engine tends to draw through the entire deck; it’s also unlikely that the engine will be allowed to exist forever. I’ve needed to reset every game I’ve played.

2. Don’t really fear ronin, that’s why imp’s in the deck along with plenty of draw. Cerebral’s a bigger problem though. So maybe.

3. I’ve rejiggered the draw engine because it was a little slow, but I still like earthrise more than quality time, which usually bleeds cards I’d like to hold onto. And if I find what I want or later in the game if I don’t need all the cards, aesop helps recover. That said, I’ve moved on to using diesel to have a cheaper dig.

The build I posted was definately a bit too poor, but I lost the d4v1d and the underworld-trade-in package for cache, daily and a few other things. It’s running a bit better now. Still really hurting for multi access though.