FFG Game Centre - What's it like?

What the hell would a tourist want to go to either Bloomington or IGH for? The bus works great unless you’re in one suburb and looking for something specific in a different one.

That was just an example of some of the absurdities of the local mass transit system (which I have encountered), not something a tourist might find frustrating specifically.

1 Like

We even have trains now! It’s just like Europe!

1 Like

I’ve lived in cities with real public transit, and visited many others. MSP is definitely not one of them. The light rail helps, but there’s a lot more to do.

Now, if we could stop spending our money on football stadiums and sink that into public transit, we might get somewhere…

1 Like

Separate thread on “Trains or Buses, who’d win in a fight?” maybe?

2 Likes

Buses. Trains are like Cyber-Cyphers. You build enough code gates on a different server and they’re hopeless until someone scavenges up a new train line.

1 Like

Personal automobiles are like Doppelgänger. You don’t need to wait until “the man” gives you another click to run somewhere else.

2 Likes

These are the words of a Londoner. No one else in the world prefers Buses to Trains.

2 Likes

No, as a Londoner, I prefer the realiability of the Tube, or even Southwest Trains (Voted Worst Train Company in the UK in 2013) to the incredible unreliability of London buses. I was just makign a dig at CyCy.

3 Likes

Let’s stay on topic, jolly gents.

2 Likes

Oh, the puns and jokes… :laughing:

And yet no one thought to make a Whirlpool joke?

1 Like