Flashpoint Cycle!

I dunno how good it is, but throwing in my +1 that I wanna see the SIFR Atman shaper dream.

5 Likes

Yeah… They Errata’d that one to death.
Dangit, now I want to try a stupid build with Museum and Friends…

Tried it, it’s not worth it. Not fun at the very least unless you just enjoy watching your opponent cry

1 Like

Museum decks are kinda good again, actually. And yeah, it’s because of Friends, but also Preemptive Action. There’s so much recursion you can throw in the deck it’s a little silly.

To me, it feels like it just depends on if they’re prepared for it. If they’ve got Salsette out or a Archives Interface, then you’ve lost, if they don’t, you’ve won.

It’s these exact cards that have caused me to put in 3 Salsette in my Val deck.

Corp Spoilers are up

3 Likes

That virus hate is interesting. Could see slotting that in some NBN deck with Aryabhata + Dish. Hell of a tax to break it for 3 credit rez, and 4 traces.

1 Like

0 tax to break it with SIFR Yog I suppose so we’ll see if that takes off.

1 Like

I only just realized Bryan Stinson says ignore all costs, and my eyes almost popped out of my skull. Replaying free Restructures? Single-click BLCs? Don’t mind if I do! Doubtful that Weyland can consistently put the Runner below 6 credits, but the payoff if you do seems massive.

4 Likes

Whoever took these pictures is mean! Overlapping a few cards here and there so you can’t see influence on things like Macrophage, hiding the advancement requirement for that new HB agenda… :frowning2:

Is Macrophage neutral? It looks a little purple on the edge, but I’m assuming that’s my imagination.

Also amusingly enough dies to para-SIFR before any subs even fire…

3 Likes

Neutral on Macrophage.

I’m assuming neutral. It’s in the same area as the other neutral cards.

The influence though is an interesting consideration that I hadn’t taken into account.

Macrophage is hillarious.

-> Make your virus counters go away.
-> Make your virus go away.
-> No, seriously, make your virus go away.
-> Make you go away.

17 Likes

Interesting to note that Aghora cannot break Macrophage…

1 Like

I do wish Macrophage would’ve had a clause that said that viruses can’t be hosted on it, but it definitely looks neat.

2 Likes

If this thing was immune to parasite destruction, something would have to give. Rez cost up, strength down, traces/subs down… Something, I dunno what. It’d be giving way too much value at the 3c price point.

I like it as printed.

I’m not sure if it will see much play, but I definitely like Macrophage.

Sifr is less op looking than I expected it to be, and not called Void! I like the other cards however. Herald is fun, and if Net-Sensor Activation is a 3/1 then I think it could be ok. The pack looks pretty fair and has some cool cards, especially the crim stuff and the ice.

Between Data Ward and Macrophage, there’s beginning to be a kinda fun ICE suite that Sub Boost is pretty hilarious on.

5 Likes

That Jinteki barrier is nasty. I smell a crappy Mutate deck on the horizon that actually doesn’t have to dump everything into ICE influence in my deck lists soon. We also get a second (better?) Precog in the same pack. Nice.

Macrophage is hilarious. Would you run this in a deck over Cyberdex, or say Cobra? The flavor text on Tribunal is great, reminds me of Curtain Wall’s text. Has a meta feel.

The NBN 4/2 is strong, but I suspect it will not be strong enough. Thankfully the NBN Trap ICE is garbage.

Violet Level Clearance still looks weak. Only for CI? The 1/3 is interesting against Blackmail (pre-rez before blackmail), assuming its a 1/3. Still too weak but interesting.

Veritas is GOOD. Replaces Caduceus entirely imo. Works better with Bad Pub. Stinson is predictably amazing for this effect, but I fail to see how Weyland gets the Runner below 6 with an upgrade on the table. He has high possibilities though. Would you dedicate 7-9 slots to reversed accounts and ceremony + stinson, just for the possibility of gaining up to 45c next turn? How does this deck strategy play out if they know what you’re up to in game 2?

1 Like