[quote=“hhooo, post:788, topic:2071, full:true”]new best Corp deck
[/quote]

Do share.

It’s probably my Spark deck.

3 Likes

5 Agenda Old Hollywood Grid Blue Sun.

1 Like

Oh fuck that sounds horrifying…

No way. I sent it to you on Skype last night.

Everyone else, think more about Team Sponsorship.

3 Likes

Ah yes. That card loves Leela.

2 Likes

If it’s what I think it is, I played against it twice as RegMaxx last night. It’s indeed quite intimidating in some ways, Team Sponsorship is yet another annoying must trash asset.

Yeah, Rob was playing against you with it. Every time I’ve played it so far I’ve found a new interaction with sponsorship. It’s really difficult to play optimally, and is crazy strong. And sponsorship is great against NoiseNoise. It has everything I want in a deck.

1 Like

Does it include the new 3/1 agenda from UoT as well? :slight_smile:

I saw @Basoon playing with that card against Adam. @Basoon was down like 1-6 and came back to win it.

1 Like

Yeah, that was my first time playing with Sponsorship. Not certain now, but I’m pretty sure I could have staged the come back a lot faster.

Seems like we’re veering a little off course topic wise; shall this move to the HB post-SanSan variants thread? I’m interested to see what you guys cooked up :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s NEH, so don’t move it there

3 Likes

To the Post-Clot NBN thread, then!

cue Devil’s Gallop

EDIT: Here’s the reference

1 Like

The deck still hasn’t past the final test though :wink:

It hasn’t beaten @mediohxcore?

2 Likes

No, it hasn’t made octgn stop lagging

8 Likes

2 Astros in a turn with Biotic and SanSan?

2 Breaking News and Psychographics a 5/3 with Biotic and SanSan?

Psychographics in general?

That actually all sounds pretty disgusting.

Hi Stimhack, first time poster, thought I’d share my Leela variant that’s been very successful and took down a GNK event with 12 players.

Leela Centrals v10.0

Leela Patel: Trained Pragmatist

Event (20)
3x Account Siphon
3x Dirty Laundry
3x Emergency Shutdown
3x Inside Job
1x Quality Time •
2x Quest Completed ••••
2x Special Order
3x Sure Gamble

Hardware (6)
3x Desperado
3x R&D Interface ••••• •

Resource (10)
2x Earthrise Hotel
2x Kati Jones
2x Same Old Thing
3x Security Testing
1x Utopia Shard •

Icebreaker (6)
2x Alias
2x Breach
2x Passport

Program (3)
3x Datasucker •••

15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Source

Deck built on http://netrunnerdb.com.

I’d been wanting to build a central-only criminal deck since H&P and had experimented with variations of Crypsis/Femme/Inside Job to get into remotes, but it invariably felt too slow. I’ve always been a fan of the efficiency of central breakers with datasucker support. I played a Gabe variant (and won a very small GNK tournament) last summer, but eventually gave up on the idea. Then, while reorganizing my cards, I came back to the centrals and figured Leela would be a good identity to support a focused central-pressure criminal deck.

Leela was a natural fit because her ability is helpful in mitigating the main weakness of central breakers - no ability to challenge remotes. A corp that tries to rush agendas in a remote against Leela can quickly find their centrals to be very vulnerable which feeds into this deck’s plan to get a lot of efficient accesses from central servers.

Playstyle is largely reactionary - build board state and draw into power cards to take advantage of Leela’s ability to either follow-up on corp scores or snowball early steals.

Quest Completed was a fantastic surprise in a few of the games I played, enabling a TFP score to win the game vs. an RP player who was sure that his remote was secure with two ice and Caprice. Leela’s pressure was also useful in slowing down fast-advance corps, and siphon/shut down kept their centrals vulnerable enough to R&D lock with relative ease.

All in all, it’s a very fun deck with plenty of ability to surprise and punish unsuspecting corps, and there’s often very little that they can do to stop your gameplan once they’re wise to your strategy due to the efficiency of central breakers and the threat of Quest Completed. I think it’s probably vulnerable to corps that are trying to flatline via meat damage. Your best defense would likely be to try and stay rich enough to dodge Midseasons/Sea Source and to reserve Utopia Shard as a hail-mary attempt to knock out kill pieces.

Special thanks to @Twick for playtesting and deckbuilding advice during the construction of this deck. Love you babe

4 Likes