Jinteki.net discussion

Please don’t make a general leaderboard. Ppl would start hacking to stay on top.

9 Likes

Not sure it has been said already, but creating a new deck that is a copy of an old one would be extremely helpful. If I want to playtest two variants on the same theme, I either have to edit one deck a lot, or enter the whole thing again (plus tweaks) from scratch.

Why don’t you just copy & paste the text that is in “Decklist” field? The parsing works quite well :wink:

7 Likes

I think it’s possible there is an issue with Mr Li. I felt incredibly unlucky using him (which can happen), but I’m also pretty sure he offered me twice in a row a one of card in my deck.
(I had more than 2 cards left in my deck).
Is it possible that he puts back the card on the top of the deck instead of the bottom ? Or do I suffer the lack of drugs since I stopped playing drug dealer ?

It would be fine if agendas were as slow to advance as advancable traps for bluffing purpose.
The only times traps are working is by playing agendas super slow, or handling the rez/advance dialog on traps super fast.

1 Like

Just to say that as of somewhen earlier today, there is a maximum handsize issue for the corp that is currently making Jinteki unplayable.

Mtgred, the lead developer knows, and hopefully the problem will be resolved soon enough for this to be a non-issue.

Everything is working now. If you don’t see this at the top of your screen…

(new Help page)

…then you need to do a forced refresh of the page (Ctrl-F5 on PC browsers, hold Shift when refreshing on Mac browsers). Without this, you’ll have stale client side code and will still experience the end turn issue.

Most Kala Ghoda cards will work except Run Amok, High-stakes Job, Artist Colony, and Museum of History (plus a couple which will be fully manual for the forseeable future like Street Magic, Panchatantra, and Interrupt 0).

5 Likes

phnxdark23 uses Clone Retirement to force the Corp to take 1 bad publicity.
rojazu steals Clone Retirement and gains 1 agenda point.
rojazu wins the game.
phnxdark23 uses Jinteki: Personal Evolution to do 1 net damage.
rojazu is flatlined.
phnxdark23 wins the game

seems we both won… i hope the first win is the one that counts :slight_smile:

Yes, you would win the game without the damage ever actually being done. At the point that you have 7 points, the game ends, even if there are abilities waiting to be resolved.

Yeah, I emailed Damon about this. The Runner would win in this situation.

I’m thinking the question has more to do with the stats that are kept, and not who actually won… which is a good question. Does the site log a win whenever that text appears? Or only the first time per game? There can be problems with either.

eh I think maybe the stat posting was a bad idea, people have started leaving the game without conceding and without disconnecting if it looks like they are about to lose. Which I thought was pretty odd, and then it happened multiple times… xD

4 Likes

Is there a way to move the heap/archives windows around? If so, how? If not, is that in the works? For some decks, it would be nice to play with those windows always up.

Primary reason why I never published eponymous stats for OCTGN :wink:

9 Likes

the question is regarding the stats recorded on jinteki, also recording 2 wins would vastly inflate participation numbers

simple solution is to reward a game win if the other player leaves (or maybe a timeout after 5-10 mins?)

I think the solution to this would be to also post the disconnection/leave rate next to the name once they make stats more prominent.

5 Likes

@JoelCFC25 There’s a bug with Nerve agents or Medium with Clone Chip, possibly with Grimoire in play. If you instal Nerve Agent mid run, it does not take the right number of counters when the run is successful.

I also had troubles when playing Nerves / CC / Grimoire / Utopia, but I don’t really know which of these cards is the source of Nerve’s problems.

I’m not sure if the “undefined” text is coming up for other reasons than someone trying to hack into a game, but I got it at least a couple times yesterday. So be aware there may be cheaters around…

I’ve stopped enabling spectators now as I can’t seem to start a game without “undefined” joining. They may still be there anyway, but at least this way I don’t see the message. :wink: