Jinteki.net discussion

I don’t remember too many non-“gg” games, but last night was the first time in a while I actually had someone hit the concede button when they were going to lose before they left. Most people just “gg” and leave.

I have had several runners just leave against my PE deck with no ‘gg.’

In both cases I flatlined the runner while I was behind on points, but that’s kinda what PE does. I don’t know if it’s a frustration thing, or just bad manners. I’ll admit that one I did ‘gg’ prematurely when he took 3 brain damage and went to negative hand size, so that may have come across as poor sportsmanship on my part. If you’re reading this, I’m sorry, I hand’t realized you overdrew before running.

1 Like

Any ultra-wide NBN or Gagarin deck is best for people just quitting without so much as a by your leave.

No ggs? The humanity!!! Think of the children!!!

No but for real, give out those g’s, peeps.

1 Like

It’s definitely rude to not give out GGs, but to be fair PE is generally pretty annoying to play against. You need to slow down your play a lot and it can feel like one bad guess / decision can lose you the entire game, which is kind of a crummy feeling.

Yes, the biggest point with “Action before access” is that the Runner doesn’t know what option the Corp chooses. The dialog where this happens is at Run 4.1 (runner approaches the attacked server, corp can rez cards). The Runner can jack out at 4.2, so if they know the Corp wants to act at 4.3 because of some UI tip-off, they may choose to jack out with that knowledge.

I will fix some of the lingering start of turn issues, like Wyldside MaxX, on Friday.

6 Likes

Yeah, I agree that PE plays a very different game of Netrunner. Most of the remotes are naked, but some of them are very dangerous. ICE on the centrals doesn’t end the run, but the effects they land can be much more dangerous.

It can be a game of probability and guessing instead of the usual run math that glacier matchups require.

At least the corps are GGing alright

17 Likes

still not quite what I’d consider ‘good sportsmanship,’ but I suppose he did say ‘gg’

1 Like

The sad thing is it looks like a 14 year old wrote it, but he is actually 29

2 Likes

I hate playing against siphon/vamp as much or more than the next person, but there’s no excuse for bad sportsmanship.

4 Likes

one of our few masters in Belgium

@ roj i’m 28 not 29, maybe thats why :frowning:

Bwoummmmdazdad azdadnziandi seems a little long to be the correct translation of bwoum. But I only took beginners French.

6 Likes

Nice read! :smile:
I just had “undefined joined the game as a spectator” in one of my games. Maybe someone wanted the omniscient observer experience?

Could someone change how the discards work? Because it is impossible to discard down to my maximum hand size when I play on my tablet. Maybe bring up a menu like with Project Atlas, where you can select the cards to discard.

you can use /discard as a workaround:

3 Likes

How can I look up the email adress that I used to register?

I sent you a PM with your email.

2 Likes

Or his cat told you that he speak french maybe ?
He can’t type though

Anyone else getting a page saying Error 522, the site is offline? Hopefully it’s just me or a silly error and not a take-down?