[Jinteki RP] Perfecting Perfection: The Best Deck Ever

Is Static really the solution? If you get it in the right circumstances (centrals all shored up, no way for Noise to pick up easy agendas), it can put an end to his scoring means, but if you have just one agenda in archives and no Jackson ready, it becomes a dead draw. I wasn’t that happy when I was playing it :worried:

RP has the hardest agendas to steal to begin with. I’ve played it a few times, it’s certainly at its best there. It’s not a 100% guarantee, but if you have a jackson in play, and iced R&D/HQ reasonably, it quickly gives you an edge.

1 Like

I’d like my hate cards to not be situative at all in their match ups, but I’m probably demanding too much from good ol’ RP in that regard.

1 Like

I just got rolled by Valencia in the finals of the ANRPC HAC qualifier. It was @tmoiynmwg’s build with a few changes to fit in Film Critic. It seriously felt unwinnable.

That’s what I’ve been running…I miss desperado but damn Its good

What’s the list?

@thebigunit3000 just took down mid-atlantic ANRPC championship with a Val DLR Wireless Net Pavillion build, along with NEH Team Sponsorship Turtles.

5 Likes

I played this list, except I went down to 8 agendas and played 3 pup.

My opponent was playing this Val list, but -1 Career Fair, -1 Utopia Shard, +2 Film Critic.

I played Replicating Perfection yesterday. It didn’t do great, and I’m not sure it is set up for the current tournament structure but I did think the way the agenda make-up played out was really solid. Solid being a very carefully picked word, I’m not sure you could even think of winning until the “Death Star server” is online (hence not fitting the tournament set-up really), but the deck never really seemed vulnerable. The agendas were:

2 x Vanity Project
3 x The Future Perfect
1 x Hades Fragment

Essentially there’s only six agendas and you need to score two to win. They need to get lucky and hit a Vanity Project and then probably win a Psi game, or steal three agendas (3/4 being Psi games). It meant I only had to really worry about the two copies of Vanity Project (Cycling through Archives with Jackson or whatever to keep safe. Ultimate keeping safe being scoring it of course!).

I wonder if there is anything in that idea with Global Food Initiative and Vanity Project? You’d lose the Psi game defence, but make it more likely that the Runner would need to score three agendas.

I’m just going to leave this here. Not sure every card 1-for-1 is where it wants to be yet, but holy shit is this deck annoying. RP rush Team Sponsorship is kinda nutty. Most of the credit goes to pandapersona, though I’ve made a few tweaks to streamline it. Give it a try!

Team Perfection

Jinteki: Replicating Perfection (Trace Amount)

Agenda (9)

Asset (13)

Upgrade (5)

Operation (4)

Barrier (7)

Code Gate (6)

Sentry (4)

Other (1)

15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Universe of Tomorrow

5 Likes

Looks like fun. The Biotech rush that @kiv was running for a while was surprisingly effective when I tried it, albeit very dependent on winning the first psi game. The SanSan/Sponsorship angle seems like it could be really distressing to play against.

But… Quicksand? Really? In a rush deck? Or is that there just to see if people are reading your decklist? :smile:

That’s not my choice; pandapersona had like 3 in there and was trying to convince me it was good. I’m trying one. Left it in as a tribute to his original.

Ashigaru looks expensive.

RPFA (49 cards)

Jinteki: Replicating Perfection

Agenda (9)
3 Braintrust
3 Nisei MK II
1 Philotic Entanglement
2 The Future Perfect

Asset (12)
3 Jackson Howard
3 Mental Health Clinic
3 Sundew
3 Team Sponsorship

Upgrade (6)
3 Caprice Nisei
1 Marcus Batty
2 SanSan City Grid

Operation (4)
1 Fast Track
3 Hedge Fund

Barrier (5)
3 Eli 1.0
2 Himitsu-Bako

Code Gate (7)
2 Crick
2 Enigma
2 Lotus Field
1 Yagura

Sentry (6)
1 Cortex Lock
3 Pup
1 Susanoo-No-Mikoto
1 Swordsman

3 Likes

With no Gift it looks like Desperado builds could shred this (and Valencia), in a rush deck isn’t it worth it to drop MHC for Gift? Especially considering you can last click install after gift either a 4/2 on a Sansan or a 3/2 to bait runs a la HB rush.

2 Likes

Idk I just went in changing as little as possible; I agree that gift is likely necessary.

The list should swap out the sundew, not the MHC.

Makes no sense. Recurring sundews with team sponsorship is very strong. Play it first.

Maybe.

I think your version lacks enough etr ice for a rush deck. It is set up for a long game, and this wants to play fast. Ashigaru is too expensive tho, good cut. Why no excalibur?

Have you not seen the Dans Against Mythical Swords movement?

4 Likes

I thought it was a temporary insanity. :wink:

i dont think you can get away without running CVS in the current meta.Noise and Kate both have clot and you medium is much worse without the sticky NAPDs.

2 Likes