Limbhack (A Game of Thrones, 2nd Ed:)

Night’s Watch!

Mainly because I’ve been running around in the background of Castle Black for the last 3 seasons of the show and the brothers don’t like deserters!

3 Likes

Do we already know which are the starting faction ?

I will probably lean toward Grejoy. Because the world need more tentacles sea gods.

3 Likes

Greyjoy
Martell
Stark
Lannister
Baratheon
Targaryen
Night’s Watch
Martell

:wink:

3 Likes

Brain got the -ell factions mixed up after a long night of Netrunning.

1 Like

Assuming the cards reflect the source material at all, I’m feeling Martell.

I’m surprised by how excited I am for this! I feel like now that I “get” Netrunner, I can keep up while playing a bit less often, and I have room for another LCG in my life.

Maybe you need to check out that other LCG then :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

We do not sow! We pay the iron price! :octopus:

2 Likes

Screw all these Netrunner spoilers. Where’s the remaining Thrones 2.0 spoilers?!

1 Like

Here, here, and here.

1 Like

In here!

Cardgamedb seems to be the main GoT forum.

3 Likes

The horror

10 Likes

There’s also agotcards.org, but that’s full of whiny continental Europeans

1 Like

Its mostly trolling, very little discussion about decks. I hate the deckbuilder and the site as well :frowning:

1 Like

Anyone been playing yet? I’ve tried a few games on OCTGN. Getting the hang of it. I had a real bad time with opponent’s Stannis, that guy is an asshole.

i dont have time for another LCG. i have everything for conquest of which i’ve played 5 games of ever. i just ordered Ashes : Rise of the Phoenixborn…ahh who am i kidding as soon as i see 3 core sets in a store somewhere im probably all in on this too.

Still waiting on my core sets. I had a friend ninja me two this weekend. I don’t play on OCTGN.

I played my first three games of 2.0 last night. Pretty great fun. I’m looking forward to get some more games in.

1 Like

I’m going to try this out on OCTGN soon, looks really fun

any deckbuilders up? not a fan of using octgn to build decks