Living the dream

Sweeps week for 22 credits against Notorious BAG: Notorious B.A.G. · NetrunnerDB

Yes, I would like to rez all my ice on your combo turn.

4 Likes

survived a serious medium dig. reina managed to not hit the cvs i jacksoned back in after seeing 9 cards. game was brutal, as evidenced by my least optimal agenda score out ever. i scored napd from undefended which reina knew was there, but the third run and that astro took her to 5 after predictive so she just ran once more last click

i guess least optimal would be 3xNAPD and 1 GFI lmao

Scored a TFIN with a sponsorship out (in gagarin), searched for and installed corporate town – the turn before a Val DLR deck “went off.” vamped me to 1c (ofc I had 2 rezzed pads and a expo grid), installed DLR with all 3 fallguys and WNP in place (he found them very quickly that game), and milled me twice.

Next turn, I drip for three and blow up his DLR through all his fall guys. Oh, he drew and drew for a solution - enough econ/blackmail/etc to get in and trash, but by the time he did he had no WNPs left and just one lonely fall guy. Needless to say, faust, a few lonely blackmails, and garbage econ were not enough for him to close out the game :smiley:

3 Likes

how do you get through fall guys? can’t he just trash a fall guy? doesn’t it function as a response like feedback filter?

Corporate Town says “cannot be prevented”

5 Likes

Emotional roller coaster:

> be noise against blue sun
> install scheherezade
> top-deck vanity project
> run r&d again
> see punitive counterstrike
> install datasucker to mill it
> corp draws punitive, have 3 cards in hand and die

14 Likes

Few cards in recent memory have been as satisfying to use as Corporate Town. More Weyland-wrecks-your-shit cards, plz.

5 Likes

Last night I had a commanding start versus Gagarin as Whizzard, only to lose a full Liberated to a naked Corporate Town, forfeiting a Pub Support I had willingly let slip through.

1 Like

Justice.

Has anyone ever had 3 team sponsorships out at once? You can score behind a few Elis and walls of static so easily when you just keep recurring every bioroid ever each turn

not three, but two, yeah. even 2 is absolutely crazy; it’ll make me do shit like score token-less atlases and burn astro tokens on 2-point beals. anything to get those sweet, sweet free clicks…one time I think I installed the same crisium grid on HQ vs. headlock Reina like 4 or 5 times

Again, justice. Headlock Reina was the first time I got really angry at this game. Funny enough though, crisium saved me against apex. I was playing blue sun off the grid, and he has endless hunger out, but my crisium server really helped make those hives and spiderwebs not feel impotent haha. Those cards really did most of the work, but it was grand not getting apocalypse thrown in my face anyway

Yesterday I brought a DLR deck. I came to mill.
Instead, a Blue Sun decked me by milling 25 cards with Underway Renovation. (14 advancements)
I lost all my ways to tag myself, and my only breaker was hit by Power Shutdown.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
LIVING THE NIGHTMARE
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

17 Likes

Talk about “Deck of Justice”. :smiley:

5 Likes

Played as Chronos Protocol. Milled Noise - including a wonderful final kill of Yagura-> Fetal AI on R&D.

3 Likes

Playing as Cerebral Imaging against Whizzard. I ice R&D leaving HQ open, and promptly get double siphoned to 0 credits. I lose most of my hand, at which point he begins to tear R&D to shreds with Keyhole. After some back and forth, he has managed to keep me poor and steal 5 points from archives. His last click he mills the game winning Vitruvius and I have no recursion in hand, so I know I likely have only one turn left unless I can pull of some crazy play.

Luckily I topdecked a Scorched Earth, and he has been floating those siphon tags with one card in hand.

3 Likes

He lived the dream…I ended grilled…

1 Like

I am Weyland BABW with 17 creds against Reina with plascrete and dlr on board.

Click 1 :

• play overmind : 3 tokens

Click 2 siphon :

• rez ice wall, rez grim : 1 overmind token left / weyland 5 creds left

Click 3 siphon :

• break ice wall, lose empty overmind to grim / Weyland 0 creds left

Click 4 :

• Reina is not sure if she need to dlr or run hq, as i have 0 creds left she runs HQ : accessing beanstalk.

My turn :
draw beanstalk

click 1 :
beanstalk : 4 creds

click 2 :
power shutwdown 3 cards / 3 creds left / bye bye Plascrete

click 3 :
scorched

She lived the dream. But corps can dream too !

3 Likes

instead of actually practicing for worlds, I’ve been playing jank, living for the dream. It has happened several times.

The slot machine deck finally gets a win.

Purple Jinteki makes a comeback, and finally wins one…a long game with Sonny no less.

Nearpad with Early Premiere for that always never advance 4/2 score power (5/3 with 2, but no room for GFI).

Live the dream boys (and gals!). Play bad decks.

The real dream is the 5 advance beale with early premiere.

6 Likes

I’ve been running the slot machine deck (I call it skilfall) but with toolbox rather than monolith. Really fun!

1 Like

That slot machine deck is 3 toolbox and 3 monolith. YEA I WENT THERE.

2 Likes