Monday Virtual Meetup

This is just a reminder of the Monday night virtual meetup on jinteki.net. The official time is 8pm EST - 11pm EST (5pm PST - 8pm PST). We’ve been getting together and having fun for about a month now. Some people like to show up a bit early, and you can stay as long as you’d like!

The discord link is here:

Feel free to jump in and join the Common Room channel to talk some Netrunner or find someone to play. You can also jump in and watch other people play. It is just like a real world meetup, only online! See you there!

8 Likes

I’ll be there for a few games after 830ish.

Would there be interest in doing an online cube draft using Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder? I have been wanting to try it out, but it’s hard to get enough people interested all at once.

2 Likes

How long does this take?

Right now, speaking only for myself, I’m more interested in getting a few games in for SC prep. But might still be down this week if other people are interested.

Probably about 1.5-2 hours would be my guess? I’ve never done it before so I don’t know for sure, but it would involve drafting a deck for each side and then playing at least one game each side (people who wanted to stay longer could play more rounds against each other).

I’d be down for trying that out next Monday.

I’m very interested.

Depending on timing, yes. Love Cube drafts.

I haven’t done a cube draft, but I’m willing to give it a shot. I should be able to make it next week, I think.

I also generally poke people to try Arena if nothing more interesting is happening. :slight_smile:

Glad to see all this interest in cube draft! I’ll definitely be around Monday at 8pm EST or so, if enough people show up then we can definitely give it a try!

I saw the arena link. Do you usually use draft IDs or normal ones for that?

I’ve alternated between the two. Now that jinteki’s fixed the Draft IDs I use those more.

Cool. I drafted up a couple of those last night. It’s… interesting, trying to get anything close to consistency. Should make for an interesting matchup.