MWL checkup, daily MWL thread #651

I think they expected it. I think they wanted a card that pushed the meta back towards glacier, but didn’t expect Rumor Mill to have the effect it did. Temu gets a lot worse against ice heavy decks and is at its most powerful against asset spam.

I think Rumor Mill is a lock for MWL,

3 Likes

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/10/17/op-rules-update/
0 changes to errata and MWL

Thoughts?

Fair, game is in a good spot right now I would say.

2 Likes

That’s just the OP rules, no update for FAQ or MWL as of yet.

The MWL is part of the OP rules.

Android: Netrunner FAQ (Last updated September 20th, 2016)
Android: Netrunner tournament regulations (Updated January 12th, 2017)

Look! Stuff in brackets!

Just because it’s in there, does not mean it doesn’t belong to the FAQ.

[quote=“Korrigan, post:102, topic:6851”]
0 changes to errata and MWL

Thoughts?[/quote]
Other than perhaps Temujin which was obviousy undercosted at 2 influence, I don’t think there are any cards that would improve the game by being on the MWL.

There are, however, several cards I would like to see banned.

Is it really though?

If there is no MWL update i will be quite disappointed. We’ll see how quorum shakes out, since that might fix the balance issue of CTM, but it does not fix any on the majority of the lopsided matchups in the game (including, still, CTM) and non-viability of core strategies.

I hope i turn out to be wrong…

4 Likes

Are you saying that it is in the alt-FAQ?

2 Likes