Nationals & Worlds Roll Call

Nationals, yes. Worlds, doubtful… but you never know.

1 Like

I’m gonna for sure try to make it to Worlds, not sure about nationals. How does registration for worlds work? Do you have to register seperately for the netrunner tournament or anything like that?

1 Like

Definitely not Nationals, quite probably Worlds.

1 Like

You can just show up, pay $40, and play in anything during the 4 days. For the Netrunner Worlds last year, for example, one just showed up on Friday morning and submitted their name/decklists.

While I’m only participating in more local nationals (Finnish Nationals and the Nordic Championship), I’m most likely taking the trip to worlds this year.

1 Like

I’ll be at Nationals on Friday. Probably not Worlds, though you never know. I’m actually not THAT far from it now that I think about it.

1 Like

I’m in the Thursday flight at Nationals, which it sounds like means I get to avoid an awful lot of really good players. Maybe I’ll actually make the elimination cut!

2 Likes

I know at least two solid players in Thursday.

Aw, crap. There go my chances.

My new goal is to win at least one game in the Stimhack league and one game at Nationals!

2 Likes

Being from Indiana, I feel pretty stupid about debating going to Nationals, but I am almost 100% for worlds. HOoooOray

2 Likes

Why is it even called “Worlds” if it’s mostly for Americans and there’s no qualifications required or anything?

Is it like Baseball all over again? :smiley:

4 Likes

No, like football. Why name a game were you carry the ball with your hands football?? And a game were you play a ball with your feet soccer :wink:

2 Likes

I’m trying to schedule a group of us to go to Worlds together from the Portland Area. #CascadeCollective4Life

1 Like

Does the World not revolve around Roseville, MN?

1 Like

It’s okay, Ajar, I’m in Thursday’s pod. There’s one win for ya. :laughing:

1 Like

I will be at both nationals (Gencon) and worlds.

English called it that first. Ask them.

5 Likes

Seinfeld’s great piece on Holland, The Netherlands and the Dutch?

Josh and I (Brandon) from
Corp Draw will be at Nationals at GenCon and Worlds. Jason and Sean are maybes for Worlds.

1 Like