Netrunner Origins

I think Running Interference would see some play at 2c. Perhaps the one thing ONR did right was print a lot of powerful cards, instead of too few.

1 Like

I agree it would see some play, not very much, but some. That would be good. The art on Running Interference is awesome! I don’t think it would be unreasonable for free.

I don’t think ANR has any shortage of powerful cards. I have no decks with cards to make up the numbers, that’s for sure. ANR does seem to have an abundance of overly situational overpriced cards. However, I think plascrete carapace is a good example of what happens if you print very narrow but very good value cards. Everyone begrudges ‘having’ to put them in decks.

Paper Tripping that prevented 1 further tag would be super interesting. One problem is that there isn’t a mechanism in the ruleset for continuing effects that are events but are not current events.

Whaddaya know, here’s Crescentus at +1c. Although bits were a bit easier to generate than credits are now.

Edit: And the original Spinal Tap Modem!

Edit 2: Holy shit, Nisei Mk II. I had no idea.

I’ll bring my ONR decks to Worlds in case some of you are interested in seeing how crazy things could get.

Edit 3: Rototurret gives you some idea of how stealth used to work.

Edit 4: Holy shit, Bad Times is a straight up reprint from Classic. It’s blowing my mind how much gas ONR had left in the tank when it was killed.

1 Like

ONR was a fantastic game :).

I agree. I played the absolute crap out of it, although admittedly not until a couple of years after it was discontinued.

I actually started thinking about making an ONR cube earlier this year. Could be some crazy good times.

2 Likes

This thread needs some new life, particularly to interest people who might want to take sealed out for a spin on OCTGN. Anyone?