Netrunner Theory: First Turn Win

I don’t think he’s talking about a combo that ensures victory, but rather an extraordinarily lucky shuffle that could win you a game less than 1% of the time.

2 Likes

Yup. Discussing Power Shutdown combos are rather moot anyway, because you can’t play Shutdown on turn 1. (EDIT: Didn’t read the earlier post on ignoring this requirement)

1 Like

Oh! Well, the conceit of the puzzle is not to rely on lucky Accelerated Diagnostic installs.

1 Like

So basically, accelerated diagnostics is going to win a game on turn 1 somewhere, sometime.

I now want to make that Hollywood renovation/vanity project deck. It might actually be a pretty legit strategy of you can get enough money and have Hollywood advanced enough. On a somewhat related note, I scored 7 points against Iain with gang sign by installing 2 separate remotes and slow rolling a vanity plus a prireq. It was intensely baller

Thanks for your input, but this is not the puzzle. See the quote of one of my previous comment:

Mhh. I think you are right, HB is our best shot. I’ll keep trying to get this first efficiency commitee rolling. There must be a way!

Here is good start, but not quite it yet. It gets Efficiency committee rolling, and with plenty of money, but unfortunately a bit late (i.e. on the third A.D… :()

Identity EtF : 5 cr / 15 influence points

Cards in hand:

Power Shutdown
Accelerated Diagnostics
Shipment from Mirrormorph
Team Sponsorship
Jackson Howard
Profiteering (from mandatory draw)

Click #1:

a) Shipment from Mirrormorph (-1 credit) to install Jackson Howard #1, Team Sponsorship and Profiteering
b) rez Team Sponsorship (-1 credit)
[4 credits left (thanks to EtF ability), 2 clicks left]

Click #2: (assuming Power Shutdown is playable, otherwise this whole puzzle is not even considerable, see previous comments)

a) Play Power Shutdown (-1 credit), putting all HQ in the archive
[3 credits left, 1 click left]

Click #3:

a) Trigger jackson #1 and play Accelerated Diagnostics (-1 credit), to play the following:
– Subliminal Messaging (+1 click, +1 credit)
– Interns, installing Howard Jackson #2
– Reclamation Order to put two Accelerated Diagnostics in HQ (-1 credit)
[2 credits left, 1 click left]

Click #4:

a) Trigger jackson #2 and play Accelerated Diagnostics (-1 credit), to play the following:
– Shipment from San San on Profiteering
– Shipment from San San on Profiteering
b) Score Profiteering (+15 credit) and install Jackson Howard #3 with Team Sponsorship
– Biorotic (-4 credit)
[12 credits left, 2 clicks left]

Click #5:

a) Trigger jackson #3 and play Accelerated Diagnostics (-1 credit), to play the following:
– Interns, installing Efficiency Committee
– Shipment from San San on Efficiency Committee
– Shipment from San San on Efficiency Committee
b) Score Efficiency Committee, installing Bifrost Array #1 with Team Sponsorship
[11 credits left, 1 click left]

Click #6:

Use the 3 agenda counters on Efficiency Commitee, recovering this click and gaining 3 more clicks.
[11 credits left, 4 clicks left]

Now if only Efficiency Commitee allowed me to advance agendas, using Team Sponsorship, I could chain three Bifrost Array (recovering my clicks with the refreshed Efficiency Commitee) and have a grand finish with three Research grants, for a total of 9 agenda points!
Does anyone have any idea about something cool to do with these 11 credits and 4 (non advancable click).
What other agenda could one think of scoring with the last A.D.?
Director Haas’ Pet Project? Project Vitruvius?
And what other card could be installed with Team Sponsorship?
Director Haas?

Damn I feel that profiteering could make things work…

I don’t think you can score an agenda mid.-Accelerated Diagnostics. So you’ll run out of money for the Biotic Labor. As an alterative, you can install a Director Haas with Interns and rez her afterwards. It’s actually 1 credit cheaper.

Edit: Oh wait, that’ll give you just 1 click instead of 2 :frowning: