NRDB in Review ┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻ *9-9-16

“Get off my lawn”
-@Chill84

Loved the article, as always.

11 Likes

Another fun and entertaining article.

because that’s one of the only things you really own in netrunner: your playstyle and your dumbass deck name.

Too true. :laughing:

Props to @Podoboyz99 for being a good sport. Well done on getting a deck to the top of NRDB.

5 Likes

Chill, you’ve officially gone full Plinkett.

I couldn’t be happier about this.

6 Likes

Honestly if the deck is so broken, I would’ve called it Junk Shop or Junk Dealer. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

But what does drawing a card, gaining a credit, getting an action, and trashing a card have to do with NEH?

Oh wait, everything.

2 Likes

Fusionhaa: When you’re here, you’re family.

10 Likes

Fun fact: the original post had a screencap from Office Space. Then LSK felt bad/got mauled by a rabid Nerdbear and changed it. Everyone knows your list just won’t work without a clever picture. It’s not his fault.

2 Likes

Did someone whine about that picture?

1 Like

How do people feel about just jamming 3x museum 1x fetal 1xwhatever in a general IG kill deck?

e: also as someone who is bad, why is shi-kyu bad for IG, who is going to be dumping them into archives anyway?

1 Like

Because three is way too many and you’re never going to pay for three of them. The first one is okay the second and third are shit.

1 Like

I’m down to 0 shi kyu in my IG but I’d play 6 shocks if I could.

3 Likes

You have to pay in order to do damage with Shi.Kyu, so having multiples in Archives is a bummer.

I’d much rather have Hokusai Grid, which pings until trashed for an up-front investment of 2.

1 Like

This may be bads on Jinteki but I’ve found that it generally only costs 1 or maybe 2 to coax them into taking the point since they know they’ll be back. That said with people teching against News Team it probably won’t be worth it.

(I once won a game by hitting the runner’s one-off Artist Colony with a Shock.)

1 Like

It’s unclear. First he took it down and said something about it being inappropriate, then he replaced it with the Field Museum and a new opening description. Apparently he mentioned it in the deckbuilding video he did with CodeMarvelous, but no details.

Basically I dunno.

@Chill84 You’re saying that museum is worth building around. I can see that. Is there any changes you can suggest to this deck to make it more viable? If not, where would you see using Museum?

1 Like

I’m thinking about swapping my TFIN for a third Global Food in my Gagarin deck. It doesn’t really change the runner steal math, and helps shore up R&D by forcing the runner to keep trashing the same assets. OTOH, I’m not very good at netrunner and that deck is already solidly tier 2.5, so it’s probably a bad idea.

1 Like

Hey Corwin, I’ll be putting a deck tech for it up this week, I didn’t want too much overlap between that and this.

Here is the deck @Danwarr and I have been working on:
http://netrunnerdb.com/en/deck/view/567369

6 Likes

Oooo, I really like the look of this RP list. Sleeving it up for sure.

2 Likes

This is like, 3 cards off of the Museum RP list I’m working on. I’m almost tempted to have one wraparound as the only D4 target in the deck, just to gear check.

1 Like

I think I’ve been out of the loop too long. What’s D4?

1 Like