OFFICIAL PSI games discussion thread

So do you think the Bernice/Scorch/Raven would have been better?

Haha I was really confused when I saw the list on acoo. I thought ā€œI could have sworn I saw biotic labor!ā€ Good to see my memory wasnā€™t faulty :smile:

I donā€™t know what is strictly better, all being good cards. Iā€™m trying to find a balance. But I did miss Bernice - sheā€™s my type of gal.

Kill cards were meant as a scare tactic and/or a late game out.

Hasuprotoss: Haha, yeah I thought people would. Felt I wanted to clarify.

Will the VOD be put on Stimhack/Dan/Dienā€™s YouTube channel like they were for SSCI? Hopefully, that will make it easier to share and view on mobile.

Eventually yeah. Will try and get those up soonish.

1 Like

Thanks!

And, as promised the first four rounds of the PSI Games are online on Stimhackā€™s YouTube channel:

5 Likes

More coming soon ( Would have already been done if Youtube wasnā€™t so god damn finicky with itā€™s uploading from Twitch).

2 Likes

Is it possible to change the video titles to add which players are playing in the games? This was done for the SSCI uploads and it was pretty helpful.

I can change the names of the videos. If someone provides me with a list that would make it easier. I am tired of hearing Danā€™s voice over and over again. :wink:

1 Like

Round 1: pacer vs jahz
Round 2: robo715 vs vinegarymink
Round 3: efildriew vs dr.feelgood & hasuprotoss vs warpatored & bluebird508 vs aandries
Round 4: warpstoned vs flowerscandrink & tradon vs nobo
Round 5: vinegarymink vs kookoobah & dr.feelgood vs bblum
Round 6: warpstoned vs vinegarymink
Round 7: bblum vs flowerscandrink & ryanbantwins vs calimsha (sort of) & efildriew vs rtsa
Round 8: bblum vs ryanbantwins
Round 9: rtsa vs jdeng & kookoobah vs ryanbantwins
Round 10: jdeng vs kookoobah
Round 11: warpstoned vs kookoobah
FINALS: vinegarymink vs kookoobah

3 Likes

Thanks for uploading these videos. Didnā€™t get a chance to watch these live and Iā€™ve been enjoying the footage and commentary.

Okay, thatā€™s all of them!

1 Like

Hey,

Iā€™m having trouble reaching @mediohxcore about the prizes. I tried email and a PM, hoping this would reach himā€¦
What happened to the prizes? Have they been sent?

Thanks,
-RTsa

1 Like

I thought it was taken care of. I will ask Dan.

3 Likes

Same here, been trying to reach him for some time now (pm and email)

PMā€™ed @kookoobah a few days ago, and he also hasnā€™t received anything yet.

So I guess nothing has been sent yet.

2 Likes

Well thatā€™s good to hear. I was afraid mine got lost in mail or whatever. There was a postal service strike or something in Finland so couldā€™ve gotten unlucky with that.

1 Like

Same here, contacted Dan to no avail. Glad to hear it isnt lost in the postal system at least :slight_smile:

1Ā½ months laterā€¦bump?

I thought Dan said he sent everything out.