[OFFICIAL] SSCI Banter Thread

Thought I saw that it might be six rounds but perhaps that was a hypothetical.

1 Like

And … just for an extra click in the teeth, I think they cost me more overall that Paranoid … get out of my head paranoid …

1 Like

PSI gonna rock ya.

I see @PeekaySK and @bblum going at it. #featurematch

2 Likes

Can confirm. Just fired an ABT with 17 ICE and 4 agendas in R&D…didn’t hit ICE, but somehow it did find an agenda. :smiley:

Ofc out of the bottom ~22 cards ~15 were ICE. This game did not go well. :smile:

Its hard to win after using queen’s gambit on a government takeover, twice.

17 Likes

That’s what we call a moral victory

3 Likes

Things you don’t expect to hear in a high level tournament …

i thought it was JH :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone have any remote idea on how much prestige you’d need to make the cut? I was never good at figuring out the math on these things, but I’d like to know if I still have a long shot, or if I’m dead in the water and I can enjoy the rest of my day.

Poor people trying to find casual games

2 Likes

Corp side, I got flooded and deconstructed by Kate, even though I landed a pretty sweet Chronos (hit 2 Stimhacks, Levy and Parasite!). Made a misplay by dropping Tollbooth instead of Enigma on RnD, never got to rez it and lost to Indexing (sadface). Enigma could have carried me through, possibly.

Runner side, classic Leela - lucked out twice to stop a remote play, the second time got up to 7 on a ridiculous double-steal. Ain’t nobody gonna tell me this is worse than +4 cards in opening hand :smiley:

Overall, a strong feeling of deja-vu back to SHL2, always ended up splitting with Ben there as well.

1 Like

is the stream chat busted for anyone else? I’ve been “sorry unable to connect to chat” all day. I want to chat for the mat dawg.

Same here, when loged in with Facebook, can’t access chat. Chat works when I’m guest. Damn you twitch! I won’t be able to win the mat by playing well, and now I can’t even luck out!

Try signing in without facebook, somehow that worked for me

You have to reset your password.

then it will work.

1 Like

Major shoutout to whoever’s behind Kram333 on OCTGN, dealing with a couple of disconnect issues like a true sport!

2 Likes

I’m totally gonna blame @mediohxcore for my loss on my first game :d

1 Like

Grumble grumble 1/25 RnD access chance lost me a game. Grumble.

Locked out a Noise with a Cache => Aesop => Wyldsaide => Chronotype opening, though. That felt good.

1 agenda in opening draw, 5 agendas in hand by turn 3. Probably shouldn’t have cut a jackson.

4 Likes

:frowning: sad day