[OFFICIAL] SSCI Banter Thread

So, how’s everyone doing? Think I’m almost awake now after getting up at 1:30am here in New Zealand.

budddyyyyy I’m in Aus, 1 am here now. Gonna be interesting to see how I feel after three or four rounds

Ooof. I knew we were going to have it easier being in the States, but I didn’t think what the Aussies and New Zealanders would have to do.

Why did y’all even bother going to sleep?

1 Like

Still gotta go to work erin, It’s Monday here!

1 Like

pssh who says I did?

Nooo, my first-round opponent dropped, and I was mis-paired into the loser’s bracket for round 2. This does not bode well for my Strength of Schedule…

A ton of people, and only taking the top 8, you’re probably almost out if you double-lose, no?

I’d say so, we’ll likely have multiple undefeated.

This is the truth.

1 Like

With this many people that is my guess as well.

Psh, just win all your games :wink:

That’s plan A. Would like to have a plan B as well, though, seeing how the toughest games for me will start after midnight :wink:

1-3 so far, now playing until I loose first game :smile:

Man I feel sorry for anyone trying to play regular netrunner on OCTGN today.

Yeah, I should accually playtest before doing these kind of things. But 2/2 matches were played on mumble, so that’s a big plus!

Seems pretty unlikely with seven rounds of Swiss and evenly skilled players.

1 Like

I just want to slum it in the dregs guys :blush: I’m having fun anyway. Better than play randos.

2 Likes

I just pulled out a Corp game by winning 5 TFP psi games in a row when my opponent was on 4 AP. I learn from the best (@spags).

4 Likes

gawd you are evil xD