[OFFICIAL] Ssci lcq official information thread

you have the r3 bye

ah thank you. I did not know where it says who has the bye :wink:

what time do we start r3?

1 Like

guys, give me a second, some wrong reporting went down. round will be delayed

OCTGN just crashed on me mid-turn 2 vs. Bahram. I ran HQ then RnD, hit an Architect and it crashed. I did not quit.

You werenā€™t supposed to start round 3 yet in any case.

Bracket for r3
http://challonge.com/SSCILCQ

round starts at 2:45 ends at 4:00

Leonce you have a bye this round despite winning last round. Sorry about the mispairs, it will be fixed for r4 and you have your points for winning r2

FEATURE is @Kevoun vs selfeater

We both had good starts too. Do we just restart b/c we started early? Is there some way to reconnect?

Just a heads up, five minutes in and my opponentā€™s a no-show thus far.

Just restart in that case since it was early.

GwiLo dropped.

Okie doke. Iā€™ll go twiddle my thumbs in the corner. :smile:

3 Likes

Split round 3, but I canā€™t stay for 2 more rounds. Sorry guys! It was fun. Thanks to my opponents.

I probably should drop, since I canā€™t get to 7-3, but Iā€™ve never dropped before and Iā€™m going to at least wait until Iā€™m mathematically eliminated, rather than just probably eliminated (albeit a probability approaching 100%).

It has not really been a great day of Netrunner. Round 1 was fine, then it all fell apart. :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€¦just keep alive!

1 Like

Oh I see, it wasnā€™t enough to roflstomp me and take my prestige, youā€™ve got to drop and take my strength of schedule too. Thanks bud. :wink: But seriously, our games were a blast, sorry you canā€™t stick around.

Okay folks, everyone keep dropping. At this rate, Iā€™ll make top four by just being patient and sticking around, regardless of how bad my games go. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s it. Just sitting at the river and watching the opponents running down ā€¦

Itā€™s my only hope also! =P.

my sos :frowning: 2 drops on my 3 opponents. time to win out and hope i guess?

1 Like

Iā€™ll win out for you I think I need to win out to make top 4, but maybe 1 split 1 win would also work