[OFFICIAL] Ssci lcq official information thread

Hey guys,

If you are playing in the LCQ, please look to this thread for information on pairings and round times. You can direct any questions to @mediohxcore or @SneakySly via PM either on Stimhack, or on OCTGN for likely faster response times.

The bracket will be going up shortly.

EDIT: STREAMING AT Twitch

1 Like

The Valley will be legal for the SSCI but not the LCQ.

Rounds will last 75 minutes and will follow FFG’s time-out rules. Players will be required to report any time-outs to the tournament organizers.

At the start of each round, we will post pairings, the end time of the round, and the start time of the next round on a forums.stimhack.com thread dedicated to tournament announcements.

The player displayed on the top of the bracket will make an OCTGN game with their opponent’s name as the title of the game. The player displayed on the bottom of the bracket will look for their game. The bracket will be powered by challonge.com.

Players may agree to contact one another on Mumble or Skype for voice chat if they believe it will make things run more smoothly in their games. If you think this option is for you, please install and practice using Mumble before the tournament. Information about the OCTGN mumble server can be found at Voice server - mumble | Android: Netrunner OCTGN gaming guild.

Spectators should be disallowed for all games. If a game starts with spectators enabled accidentally, we encourage players to continue, asking any spectators to leave the game.

Players will have a five minute grace period for making their game, and an additional five minute grace period for joining their game.

If a player disconnects, it must be reported to the tournament organizer with a screenshot. If the player reconnects within the two minute time limit OCTGN provides, play will resume normally. If they do not, they will forfeit the game they were playing. If it was game one of the match, the still-connected player will remake a game on OCTGN to play game two. Any disconnect not due to connection will be considered a forfeit of the game.

In the event of any rules disputes, we encourage the players to work things out among each other. Because this is considered a premier-level event, take backs need not be allowed, though if no hidden information of any kind is revealed or if the mistake is due to the OCTGN interface, it is encouraged that players DO extend that courtesy to their opponents. If any dispute cannot be worked out by the players, you can take a screenshot and contact the tournament organizers via PM on OCTGN for a ruling.

MATCH RESULTS SHOULD BE REPORTED BY BOTH PLAYERS VIA THIS FORM:
http://stimhack.com/stimhack-sci-lcq-match-report/

2 Likes

ROUND 1 WILL START AT 12:00 NOON EDT AND WILL END AT 1:15 PM EDT.

BRACKETS WILL BE VISIBLE AT THIS SITE:
http://challonge.com/SSCILCQ

@Kevoun, you have a round 1 bye.

MATCH RESULTS SHOULD BE REPORTED BY BOTH PLAYERS VIA THIS FORM:
http://stimhack.com/stimhack-sci-lcq-match-report/

Reminder that the player at the top of the bracket will create the game, and name it their opponent’s name.

Round 1 Feature Match will be @ruby_fell vs @skaterforsale. If you are named as the feature match, please do not start the game until @mediohxcore and his co-caster have joined the game.

DO NOT CREATE YOUR GAME BEFORE 11:55PM, (30 minutes from this post). We need everyone to get off on an even footing.

1 Like

Any particular method for determining which player picks sides at the beginning of the match, player on top/bottom of the bracket or something like that?

Top player will run first

Or you can pick, doesnt matter

@Zebadiah your opponent is not coming, you will also recieve a round 1 bye

Out of curiosity (and in recognition of the inevitable), how long do we wait until we assume our opponent is defaulting due to no-show?

Read the fact sheet, they will have until 10 minutes after the round starts, so 12:10. Report any noshows here.

:frowning:

Thanks for being on top of things and letting me know. I’ll watch this thread for the next round.

My opponent hasn’t made the lobby yet, I can go ahead and make it so you can hop in @mediohxcore ?

lol if the first stream match is a no show that would be a lil funny

Apparently it is. I have set up the room and am online.

We have decided to change the feature match!

12:12 on my clock, no show on ussgordon

no problem, we are playing

should we take a longer round, since we lost 18 minutes… or should i take 1 game and we play the 2nd?

A game loss for a player who is 10 or more minutes late.

Is there a stream for the qualifier?

1 Like

STREAMING AT: Twitch

I clicked submit on the form and nothing happened. Can somebody please check to see if it went through?