Official Stimhack OCTGN League PART III

And then it turns out that the organizer have put a wrong time of ending of the league and when you try to report your wins it’s blocked. Been there, done that.

3 Likes

corp decks been feeding me 3 agendas in opening hands and through mulligans for 2 days. hooray for already under 1400 =)

2 Likes

We ended the league earlier to help you out of your misery :sunglasses:

Nasir took my two three pointers. Leela legworked and missed two Snares. Killed them both. Praise the Titan.

2 Likes

Just score them, you silly !

5 Likes

hashtag #protips :slight_smile:

4 Likes

neglected to mention no ICE in top 10 cards either =)

did leave a naked med breakthrough on board for like 7 turns though
this was one of the flood games i did win lol

I feel your pain man :smiley:

I would totally blame OCTGN’s busted shuffle, except this happens to me IRL nonstop, lately.

2 Likes

MENDAX : Sorry, I don’t know what happened, but OCTGN crashed. But if you want to call that a win i’d accept. It wasn’t looking great for me.

1 Like

Ok, if you’re fine with that I’ll report a win. I have a screenshot for @Argamas if you want it?

Yeah its cool. Its mostly just a shame cuz the game was actually starting to get interesting

already lost many games but also had some of the best games of my life as usual. @Feliks was a beast in this one, only reason his breakers are gone is he felt i had the win in hand. i had med breakthrough (3/2) and happened to topdeck a ToL after only seeing 1 the whole game. thought i’d share cause it’s an awesome board state. he must have played at least 10 psi games this game

at one point i was far behind, tried to push out a braintrust behind ice wall --> quandary to prevent inside job (only decoder i had seen was passport). he used an inside job, but i felt i couldn’t score yet. next turn he femme’d the quandary and swiped it. grim’s did some heavy taxing due to only sustainable killer being femme

3 Likes

Crazy fun game.

@mendax no need to.

Woo, SHL is the main reason for me to play on OCTGN, since the games tend to be of better quality (sorry everyone) and SHL i s the reason I am now in this forum also :slight_smile: cool, looking forward to more games and to play more than in SHL 1 and 2. It is (irl) tournament season now after all so need to practice more online too

2 Likes

Yea that was embarrassing to lose to :slight_smile:

not even man, if you steal it makes me able to score the next two from hand, plus it’s a pretty gutsy play and it could have beeen something weird like a snare!

Hey, recurring credits Andy! Niiiiice!

2 Likes

Streamed 4 matches for SHL3 today. Two fine games against viljums and a massive, massive brain fart against Maert. Can’t wait to play and stream some more.

1 Like