Official Stimhack OCTGN League PART IV

If both players are okay with it, I see nothing wrong with it. However, the online system is slower than playing IRL (mostly due to typing as the primary communication mechanism) so you might find 60 minutes insufficient for a full match.

2 Likes

Good point. How long would you suggest?

Standard is 65, you might wanna train for that.

1 Like

For the Stimhack Store Champ Invitational (a swiss tournament run over OCTGN) rounds were 75. Standard for IRL is 65. You could also keep track of time yourself (not holding your opponent to it) and simply concede if you run over time.

1 Like

Got a rage quitter. Just letting whomever know. 2nd game of 2. I reported wins in both.

2 Likes

I verified them

had similar experience, and iā€™m not someone unfamiliar with the salt mines

1 Like

someone needs some image packs

4 Likes

what time does stimhack league end on 6/17? midnight?

What!? 6/17?!?

(checks league standings page)

Fuck me, it ends in a day? I thought it was going on for another month! I donā€™t have nearly enough games in yet.

Oh wellā€¦

Hey, nice background, @Spags! Seeing that card art nice and big makes me appreciate it more, so much detail in it. I wish the card was actually good now. XD

1 Like

Art is for the weak.

2 Likes

Time to bring back the OCTGN Netrunner wall of shame google docs?

1 Like

oh shit it ends on 6/17

BUT I WANT TOP 4

GOD DAMN IT LETS FUCKING DO THIS.

I know, right, @Bahram? Itā€™s like they said ā€œit ends neverā€ and then all of a sudden someone said ā€œOh, it ends IN 5 MINUTESā€.

Iā€™M WITH YOU, BROTHER! I WANT TOP 200!

GOD DAMN IT LETS FUCKING DO THIS

XD

1 Like

Iā€™m just thrilled it lasted long enough that I could climb back up above the starting ELO of 1500! Lol I was at 1366 just 4 weeks ago. Iā€™m taking the moral victory and moving on. I know I keep saying this but thanks again for everyoneā€™s patience, help and advice along the way. This has been an absolute blast!

2 Likes

good games against lightningjak tonight, despite all my misplays
epic shit

hey i did the reverse of this! o/

1 Like

Time is always stupid on the challengeboards. If I understand correctly, Stimhack league ends on US time (EST?) 23:59:59 of 16th of June.

ahhhhh, that would explain why i always try to log games when it is already too lateā€¦

Incidentally, I did too. I was once unofficially in 4th place. 4th place! Baller.

Now Iā€™m just under 200. From riches to ragsā€¦ :smile: