Official Stimhack OCTGN League PART IV

If I won a match that consisted of 2 games do I report each game separately or 2 games in one report?

Report each game individually.

EDIT: This is because there’s no way to account for a “double win” as it were. So you need to report once for winning as corp and once for winning as runner (or whatever the combination was).

2 Likes

I registered, but used ulrikdan (SH nick) instead of ulrik03 (octgn nick) at the challenge boards. Should I try to change the challenge board nick to match the octgn nick (for easy reporting), or won’t it be a problem?

Just leave it

1 Like

Either is fine. You’ll just probably have to tell your opponent that your name is different most of the time. Some may figure it out when the predictive text in challenge comes up, but they may still ask you to confirm. If you think that will get annoying, I’d suggest that you change it before you get too many games in.

1 Like

Super Protip: win all your games, then your opponent won’t have to try to look you up. :wink:

3 Likes

Played a game VS Solaris187 where I was up 6-0 but then he ended up disconnecting off OCTGN, I reported the game but if there’s a issue please feel free to contact me and we can hash it out.

2 Likes

Breaker Bay is now rezzed and LEGAL for SHL4

However, it seems it’s not completely bugfree. I faced Leela and it’s ability ate my ICE :smile: to be nowhere found…

What, you missed the Leela errata accompanying the Breaker Bay data pack?

Whenever an agenda is scored or stolen, remove 1 unrezzed card from the game.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Haha, the Valley is not even here yet… Seems we’re back on a month delay again. :scream::scream::scream:

@argamas, summoner has both breaker bay and valley in stock, if you really want them right now

If nobody bothers to contact to tell me, then no :wink:

I can still extract them from the lobby name but frankly I hardly see the point anymore. Last time I did so, and there was barely any analysis of it. And the effort required of me to prepare this is not minor.

3 Likes

I had the same conclusion, so did not contact you.

@BJester I know but it’s a problem. Officially it’s nor out here. So at a tourney 50% has it and the other halve not

There have been some problems with google logins and Challengeboards. I have no rights to fix this, you have to take this up with the makers of the site.

Both Kiv and Maznaz have retired their playing accounts and are active with Kiv2 and Mazzle.

1 Like

Sorry, my new account is called “mazzle” as per my PM. I already have two games reported on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wasn’t around during the previous iterations of the league, but I would be hugely interrested by this!

having a ton of fun against such skilled players so far

1 Like

hacktivist seems pretty buggy

1 Like

I did some personal analysis of it to verify my ELO script (since it was not anonymized, I could verify I got the right answer). I also was glad to have a high-skill dataset to analyze. But I didn’t post my results anywhere because it was already post O&C by the time I did the analysis.

If you want some help with the exporting I can put some cycles in. It seems like if you already have the continuous exporting to slaghund, it should be possible to apply a filter to each log, IF(entry.title has SHL4,entry,"") and publish that filtered log. I don’t know what infrastructure you have running though.

Just played two games with Mazzle and trying to verify our matches but it doesn’t seem to go through ?