Official Stimhack OCTGN League PART V

Btw, we still need a streamer for september 6th. Anyone?

One thing I’d like to mention would be giving more space between each Stimhack league.

From the first one until this seasons iteration I’ve noticed that different participants and indeed just total number of games have dropped a fair bit, I put this down to overkill somewhat.

In my opinion it would raise excitement levels and participation for Stimhack leagues if they were made twice annually maybe with months apart from the end of one and beginning of the next for people to take a break, freshen up, change of meta etc rather than just keep rolling from one onto the next pretty much.

Just my opinion on improving it.

2 Likes

I’m gonna do a post later today with a bunch of ideas and questions to get feedback for the next one. Keep an eye out, but I’ll keep this in mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would but I dont think I’ll be available. :frowning:

1 Like

I play a lot on SHL, but only had about 100 games played for this one because of extensive practice for US Nationals, and then the netrunner burnout that happens when @eric_c brings his RP to a causal night the first meetup after Nationals :stuck_out_tongue:

If you start the next SHL soon allowing for D&D to be legal I would say you would see considerable increase in games as many are wanting to prepare for KOS15 and Worlds.

1 Like

SHL 6 Quality Control polls

VOTE YOU NERDS.

http://forum.stimhack.com/t/polls-inside-stimhack-league-round-6-quality-control/

3 Likes

Standings and scores SHL 5 playoffs

LIVE

Josh - Noa (Nobo) 2-2 Corp
Rotom - RTSA 0-4

Now:
Nobo vs Rtsa
Josh vs Rotom

Standings (league standing tiebreakers)
RTSA 2-4
Josh 2-2
Noa 2-2
Rotom 2-0

2 Likes

Thanks or the updates. Gonna miss the rest of the games and it’s nice to know what’s happening

1 Like

Standings and scores SHL 5 playoffs

LIVE

Josh - Noa (Nobo) 2-2
Rotom - RTSA 0-4
Josh vs Rotom 0-4
Nobo vs Rtsa 2-2

Josh - RTSA 2-0
Nobo - Rotom 0-2

RTSA 5-6
Rotom 5-6
Noa 5-4
Josh 5-4

2 Likes

Update

Rotomboys we believe!

1 Like

Josh - Noa (Nobo) 2-2
Rotom - RTSA 0-4
Josh vs Rotom 0-4
Nobo vs Rtsa 2-2

Josh - RTSA 4-0
Nobo - Rotom 0-4

Rotom 6-8
Josh 6-6
RTSA 6-6
Noa 6-4

So Rotom wins, after an epic come back!

1 Like

I should be 3rd in the final standings, Josh was above me in league.

Good games everyone! Thanks Argamas for organizing and bblum for streaming! :smile:

I don’t get the format, couldn’t understand who is winning :confused: Noa was 6 - 4, so isn’t that the best record? Rotom is 6 - 8 so, like, what?

3 Likes

It’s European, 6 is the number of games, 8 is the number of points.

1 Like

yeah thx ben

1 Like

Thanks for the games and the streaming, guys. Third time was a charm, apparently.

4 Likes

Ah, so that’s it. No wonder it’s confusing and doesn’t make sense. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks, I needed that :cry:

1 Like