Official Stimhack OCTGN Skype Chat

Yeah, I’m adding everyone that posted here, if someone wasn’t added or added me and blocked because it was portuguese, let me know! Now i’m sending a message explaining things, but for the first additions I wasn’t

OCTGN: Slakker

I"m already in the Skype but I"ll put my OCTGN name on here is serjfan7. I would suggest people edit their Skype names with their forum username in parentheses too, it makes it easier to keep people straight. I don’t use mine for work though, obviously it would be not a great idea to do that in that case

2 Likes

OCTGN: refbot

octgn: x3r0h0ur

more leet speak, I was born in the 80s

2 Likes

I’m definitely interested.
OCTGN: Zamsam

Skype/OCTGN: tvaduva

I won’t change my username as I still use skype a lot for other reasons, I will change the profile picture to match :smile:

Personally, I have rather big issues with Skype, since even the official download from Microsoft managed to corrupt my Windows bad enough for a reinstall. :confused:

My Skype username is dr.dan.jones
I’m MasterAir on OCTGN or jinteki.net

OCTGN Name: Potatosalad

Don’t have Skype yet, but I’ll sign up and my name will likely be something including Potatosalad.

This would be more appropriate for this community, I feel:

With the rise of government monitoring programs, Tox provides an easy to use application that allows you to connect with friends and family without anyone else listening in. While other big-name services require you to pay for features, Tox is totally free, and comes without advertising.

Shame it doesn’t work that well!

OCTGN: ajar

Octgn: jdalart

Octgn: samrs

Another option is the new Discord program, which seems to have a lot of interesting features: https://discordapp.com/

As for Skype info:

OCTGN: dodgepong

OCTGN: lucasli

having just used Skype to share screen and have someone look in over my OCTGN game, i definitely experienced first hand how useful it can be.

i also have used mumble/vent/teamspeak quite a bit, back when i played MMOs a bit more, and they are not only great for coordinating lots of people together, but also as a sort of lobby to find people online.

imo, Skype is great for augmenting playing games, and mumble/etc. are great as a meeting space for coordinating those games and can also serve as a medium for playing games if you don’t want the extra features of Skype.

so all of that said, i definitely think there’s room for both. with a VOIP server, we don’t need one person to add everyone to a list, just get everyone to dl the client and put in the information, and then it gets sort of automated as people find each other and discuss and go from there (to another room/Skype/OCTGN, etc.)

1 Like

Skype/OCTGN: badwammerjammer

OCTGN: jflans