[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

Gonna be back to my streaming ways tonight around 7:00pm EST. Made some fancy graphics updates to the stream. Hope to see you all there!

1 Like

Live now!

1 Like

firing up O&C stream within 15 minutes, will giveaway a copy of O&C via Amazon if/when I hit 100 followers during this stream. so stoked to play with these new cards, hope to see sh crew in there

2 Likes

O&C is on octgn?

1 Like

thanks to all the stimhackers who came out, we powered from 60-something followers to 101 in one night. had a great time, can’t wait to play more with o&c. best games of the night go to @bblum Gagarin Shell and @mendax BWBI Glacier!!

and for the record @mediohxcore remains a world champion at netrunner, but a real loser at free tangible things!

3 Likes

This deck is so terrible. some sort of shell game nonsense · NetrunnerDB

But I realized during the game that at least DRT + psychic field is an instant kill. Shame you didn’t hit it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

btw been streaming for a bit

playing Titanism and MaxX Eater Keyhole

Going to stream tonight, gotta test these new Store Champ winning decks and get a feel for the O&C meta!

I would like to get into streaming, but I’ve never done that before. Anyone care to share what their setup is, software-wise, for hosting a stream?

All you need are OCTGN and a streaming client. Open Broadcasting Software is the most widely-used. Takes a bit of tinkering to set up all your scenes and windows, but less so if you just want to have Monitor Capture and forego the bells and whistles. I had barebones when I first started; still do compared to some people.

tl;dr OCTGN + OBS; use Monitor Capture in OBS as Game/Window Capture won’t display OCTGN properly.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip, @moistloaf — are there writeups anywhere about doing it with bells and whistles? I’m a fancy lad ;).

1 Like

I mean everything I’ve done I’ve just learned via Google/Youtube. TeeBoard is a program @d1en turned me onto and it makes it easy to do a lot of cool things.

1 Like

Streaming later tonight (2/3/15)

starting at approx 6:30pm eastern, going for at least 3 hours is the goal, need that SC practice!

playing my HB ‘shitlord’ Hybrid (Tax ice, Ash, Caprice, and Biotics), my usual Kate updated to include 1 to 2 Wanton Destructions, and trying my hand at a Quetzal with Eater, Grappling Hooks, and some fun goodies that Eater likes.

Say hi, or challenge me to a game.

Especially if you play MaxX. I wanna play you if you play MaxX.

edit: stream over, it went down for a few while my computer decided to rebel against me. i scored a 7 for 2 napd vs valencia, the Kate and HB decks did work… the Pretzels needs to have more balanced luck before i make a judgement

I may be around to play some MaxX versus you, using @Xenasis list

1 Like

Firing up the stream for a couple games. Will be playing some sort of shell game nonsense, and testing out those new winning max eater keyhole builds.

twitch, tv, bblum0, you know the drill

1 Like

will be streaming tonight, probably start around 2030 EST, probably going to play MaxX, Professor, and Titanism, maybe some Kim or Whizzard. i’m not brave enough to try Val yet

So my video card tried to be like Weyland… unfortunately it couldn’t cast Scorched Earth further than its processor.

So its kinda dead… it was hella old, its all good.

I got a decent on board video chip… so I’m gonna t r y

keyword there, t r y

To stream later tonight. Probably set up, quality checks, then if its all reasonable, stream some deck building and some test games.

Gonna start set up and quality checks at like… 530 or 600pm eastern. Feel free to swing by.

Probably playing Titan (Glacier) and Queztal (Grappling Hooks “Anatomy”)

=====================

edit: can’t fire up obs with my chipset. something about direct x. son of a… guess i need to fix that sooner rather than later.

offline until otherwise noted. ~_~

1 Like

Streaming some SHL3 games at hitbox right now, for about 3 hours or so. Rubbish player, but come and say hi.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for stopping by specially @bblum for the patient coaching and @SimonMoon for the helpful comments. This was my first stream and it was exhausting. I’m usually not that great at the game, but it seems playing, streaming and talking to the viewers makes me even worse. In any case, I really loved interacting with you guys and I’m super motivated to stream some more and, hopefuly, get better at this Netrunner business. <3

4 Likes

You came the the right place!

4 Likes