[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

Kiv you’re a hero.

Oh, and props to @mendax who took down our draft pod tonight 5-1, with a opus + rachel beckman big-rig runner deck and a bootcamp + chairman hiro + self-destruct thousand-cuts corp. I couldn’t be more proud.

7 Likes

Can you use Meteor for an actual draft with others online at the moment? If so, how?

This is a great feature. Thanks @kiv.

It might be worth replying as a new thread, otherwise there’s going to be a big off topic detour in the OCTGN streaming thread.

That corp deck was insanely fun to play. Don’t forget the Data Raven/Snare! -> DRT possibilities in it also though!

Also, as you were saying you meant to take out Self-destruct, though it was theoretically possible to draft it with bootcamp and an exec, I was in the process of picking it having just drafted bootcamp. Like, it couldn’t have synced up any better.

1 Like

as of 9:30 eastern *

streams up for a while. playing my usual kate, and bouncing between hb, neh grail, and rp

Twitch

Edit: streams done, it was fun, archives are likely to be muted because i was in the mood for licensed music. ty if you dropped in

1 Like

Now streaming:

edit: done now

1 Like

Hey all, I’m planning on doing a big stream when O&C is out on OCTGN; it should be in the next couple days. I’ll probably do at least a 6 hour stream, will be looking to test out new IDs on both Corp and Runner side. Follow my channel if you don’t already to get e-mails when I go live. See you soon

3 Likes

S T R E A M I N G B O Y S

tonight, in about a half hour

check that, starting now

Gonna be back to my streaming ways tonight around 7:00pm EST. Made some fancy graphics updates to the stream. Hope to see you all there!

1 Like

Live now!

1 Like

firing up O&C stream within 15 minutes, will giveaway a copy of O&C via Amazon if/when I hit 100 followers during this stream. so stoked to play with these new cards, hope to see sh crew in there

2 Likes

O&C is on octgn?

1 Like

thanks to all the stimhackers who came out, we powered from 60-something followers to 101 in one night. had a great time, can’t wait to play more with o&c. best games of the night go to @bblum Gagarin Shell and @mendax BWBI Glacier!!

and for the record @mediohxcore remains a world champion at netrunner, but a real loser at free tangible things!

3 Likes

This deck is so terrible. some sort of shell game nonsense · NetrunnerDB

But I realized during the game that at least DRT + psychic field is an instant kill. Shame you didn’t hit it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

btw been streaming for a bit

playing Titanism and MaxX Eater Keyhole

Going to stream tonight, gotta test these new Store Champ winning decks and get a feel for the O&C meta!

I would like to get into streaming, but I’ve never done that before. Anyone care to share what their setup is, software-wise, for hosting a stream?

All you need are OCTGN and a streaming client. Open Broadcasting Software is the most widely-used. Takes a bit of tinkering to set up all your scenes and windows, but less so if you just want to have Monitor Capture and forego the bells and whistles. I had barebones when I first started; still do compared to some people.

tl;dr OCTGN + OBS; use Monitor Capture in OBS as Game/Window Capture won’t display OCTGN properly.

3 Likes