[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

Yo, I’m streaming.

1 Like

streams up for a couple hours

Ima join that shit

Man, Bahram, your stream got muted because it said you had copyrighted material on it from a third party. What gives?

i just checked the archives, and i see no red part of my track bar showing a muted section… and i clicked thru a few spots and audio was fine.

if you can let me know if you are still having this issue, and where exactly would be good. screenshots maybe?

wanna keep my archives audible, so feedback appreciated.

Will your steam be uploaded to your YouTube channel?

yeah yeah I’ll do it now

2 Likes
1 Like

Awesome, will check those out.

would like to stream tonight, and would like to play against someone in this thread. open invite to @bblum @Scorcho @edmund_blake_nelson and anyone else who will be on octgn tonight. I imagine I am looking to stream around 2100 to 2300 EST. Skype available

I am starting up a stream now

@moistloaf and I are about to playtest some “problem matchups” on my stream. Gonna do some analysis during commentary of how to effectively play with the hate cards. For example, blue sun glacier vs calimsha kate, IT dept vs noise, stealth andy vs RP. Tune in to vote on which matchup you wanna see. Starting in 5-10min or so.

4 Likes

streams up, at least 2 h - casual games with random decks i have made already prob.

say hi. request decks. whatevs.

watch bblum, lets be real.

3 Likes

Can’t tonight, man. Been updating the graphics for my twitch page and various sites all night, but if I don’t catch you before then we can definitely have a go on Thursday.

1 Like

going to LA for vacation thurs thru monday but when i get back we will set something up!

Looking for a 6th to play a cube draft tonight. We’ll be starting around 8-8:30 EST. (And… don’t worry about conflicting with dien’s usual tuesday stream ;).) Must have mic + skype.

put me in coach

Going to be booting up the stream in 15 minutes, we’ll be streaming us drafting then playing out a few games of Swiss!

Players: d1en, bblum, sneakysly, ussgordoncaptain, mendax, kiv

1 Like

when did meteor get a draft button and how could one do this on their own?

This is the first test of it, I just coded it today and it’s pretty rough. Going to do some polish and then ‘official’ release in the next little while.

If you want to test it, make a decklist with The Masque or The Shadow identity, put all your cube cards in it, and you’ll see “Cube Draft” at the bottom to start one.

8 Likes