[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

I’ll be streaming tonight around 8PM EST with Dan toinght, we’ll be casting some more Stimhack games, or quite possibly bblum VS calimsha if they care to have their grudge match sorted out!

4 Likes

I’ll be there.

1 Like

I should be there also, fwiw.

2AM for me then. Uh… Workable I guess :<

3 Likes

All these damn Americans living in silly time zones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or, to quote one of my British friends: “Bloody Colonials!”

1 Like

We liberated those timezones fair and square. With Freedom.

The imperials are just salty because they couldn’t figure out how to take cover.

2 Likes

If I can’t sleep, I’ll be there

Calimsha and bblum if you’re down to grudge match it tonight skype me @ mediohxcore so we can get shit together some time within the next 2 1/2 hours.

I’m excited for this one! If either of you play NEH AstroBiotic I am going to livestream slutshame you into oblivion. But don’t let that stop you.

Done :stuck_out_tongue: 10char

And the stream is up!! Our first Tuesday Night Fights will be live in 5!

Was there.
Done that.

had a really weird draw in that neh game. still, not a good deck!

Streaming later tonight. Starting between 5 and 6 pm.

Not sure what decks I’m gonna play. Leaning towards NEH Grail and some Oracle May based Andy.

2 Likes

Probably won’t be able to watch live, but will see it as soon as possible. How’s that Stimhack utopia Kate been working out for you?

Also, Grail blue sun seems interesting if you want to try something different. Looking forward to the stream!

By any chance, you got a link to that PE Shutdown build?

I love that kate deck. It went 3-2 at the recent NYC store championship. I have been playing Stimhacks and Atman since C+C release, so I am just very comfortable with that rig.

As long as you make good decisions the deck is really strong, though IT dept can be an issue, and NEH is NEH… that always feels like a crapshoot.

Blue Sun Grail seems cool but I’m not a Weyland guy. I have been toying around a Medtech Grail list though that would be my next Grail thing.

2 Likes

Regarding, the Kate deck, it seemed scarier to me than a lot of PPVP decks when I was against it. It was fun to play, but I definitely need to hone my piloting skills.

Have you chimed in on the Shaper Control thread with that list? It’s a slight break from the thinking there and could freshen up the conversation.

Nah but I can look into it and chime in.

Shaper control? Time to shine and post my versions of that deck that run 3x Imp 3x Stimhack 1x Corroder 1x Mimic. If you wanna control the board, that does the job.

1 Like

It’s Thursday! That means it’s time for my weekly Netrunner stream! Stop in and say hello!

1 Like