[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

Thanks for the tip, @moistloaf — are there writeups anywhere about doing it with bells and whistles? I’m a fancy lad ;).

1 Like

I mean everything I’ve done I’ve just learned via Google/Youtube. TeeBoard is a program @d1en turned me onto and it makes it easy to do a lot of cool things.

1 Like

Streaming later tonight (2/3/15)

starting at approx 6:30pm eastern, going for at least 3 hours is the goal, need that SC practice!

playing my HB ‘shitlord’ Hybrid (Tax ice, Ash, Caprice, and Biotics), my usual Kate updated to include 1 to 2 Wanton Destructions, and trying my hand at a Quetzal with Eater, Grappling Hooks, and some fun goodies that Eater likes.

Say hi, or challenge me to a game.

Especially if you play MaxX. I wanna play you if you play MaxX.

edit: stream over, it went down for a few while my computer decided to rebel against me. i scored a 7 for 2 napd vs valencia, the Kate and HB decks did work… the Pretzels needs to have more balanced luck before i make a judgement

I may be around to play some MaxX versus you, using @Xenasis list

1 Like

Firing up the stream for a couple games. Will be playing some sort of shell game nonsense, and testing out those new winning max eater keyhole builds.

twitch, tv, bblum0, you know the drill

1 Like

will be streaming tonight, probably start around 2030 EST, probably going to play MaxX, Professor, and Titanism, maybe some Kim or Whizzard. i’m not brave enough to try Val yet

So my video card tried to be like Weyland… unfortunately it couldn’t cast Scorched Earth further than its processor.

So its kinda dead… it was hella old, its all good.

I got a decent on board video chip… so I’m gonna t r y

keyword there, t r y

To stream later tonight. Probably set up, quality checks, then if its all reasonable, stream some deck building and some test games.

Gonna start set up and quality checks at like… 530 or 600pm eastern. Feel free to swing by.

Probably playing Titan (Glacier) and Queztal (Grappling Hooks “Anatomy”)

=====================

edit: can’t fire up obs with my chipset. something about direct x. son of a… guess i need to fix that sooner rather than later.

offline until otherwise noted. ~_~

1 Like

Streaming some SHL3 games at hitbox right now, for about 3 hours or so. Rubbish player, but come and say hi.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for stopping by specially @bblum for the patient coaching and @SimonMoon for the helpful comments. This was my first stream and it was exhausting. I’m usually not that great at the game, but it seems playing, streaming and talking to the viewers makes me even worse. In any case, I really loved interacting with you guys and I’m super motivated to stream some more and, hopefuly, get better at this Netrunner business. <3

4 Likes

You came the the right place!

4 Likes

Streaming some SHL3 at hitbox. Chat window integrated in layout and I wont forget to record the stream locally for future YT upload. Come say hi!

1 Like

post-streaming high

Stream done, another great night and SHL3 games. Thank you so much @mendax for the top tier coaching and patience. Thanks also FallenMajesty for the company and the Netrunner talk. It’s absolutely exhausting but I’m so glad I decided to start streaming! Interacting with fellow Netrunner players is something I don’t have a lot of, so it’s an amazing feeling when this happens. I will, most definitely, continue to stream and improve and I recommend people who are thinking about it, to start streaming as well.

5 Likes

I am streaming - Twitch

I’m not sure if people will find this interesting, but I’m going to update my cube tonight with O&C cards, and it might be cool to put it on stream and have a sit&chat about cube design with whoever shows up. I’ll be starting in about an hour - 2230 EST. Twitch.

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone who came out and kept me company during that 3 hour bore-fest of watching my disembodied hands flick cards around on a low-quality webcam :stuck_out_tongue: Got some really good feedback and I think the cube is in a much better spot now thanks to y’all’s help. Updated lists coming soon.

4 Likes

I’ll be streaming in about 5-10 minutes of bblum VS calimsha testing out some decks and matchups. Come out if you’d like to enjoy the night with some casual matchups casted alongside with Dan!

streaming for a bit tonight, casual games, planning on playing BWBI and Laramy, come hang pz

Hey guys! Remember me!? It’s been a while but I’m going to be doing some deck building and testing tonight in preparation for some upcoming SCs I’m planning on going to, stop in and say hello!

2 Likes

Yo guys ima stream tonight

2 Likes

like, soon

2 Likes