[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

Tacoma ,Washington regionals being streamed by uncles games and @BazooKaJoe / CCTV

Live now with end of round 1

@Nordrunner On screen with octgn mat

47 players , 12 have superbyes

1 Like

Yeah, I quite dislike the format. Firstly, I donā€™t like invitationals for official FFG-sanctioned events (SCs, Regionals, Nationals, Worlds) - the whole point is to make the game open access and allow even more casual people to show up and play. Secondly, this makes Store Championship byes even more important - it means the 12 people who have SC byes not only do not have to slog through the qualifiers like everyone else (a huge boon as it is!), and are therefore going in more refreshed, but also are going in with a first round bye, makign it even harder for everyone else to make the cut. Youā€™re going to need to go 9-3 to make the cut if you donā€™t have a super bye (8-4, potentially if you do).

2 Likes

Going to attempt a regular stream. Iā€™m pretty lazy at figuring out stream settings and what not so let me know if thereā€™s anything I can improve. Will discuss strategy in stream chat.

3 Likes

Iā€™m (hopefully) about to get going with my first ever stream. Iā€™ll post more details if I get it working.

Ok, so thereā€™s a bit of background noise but Iā€™m up and going at Twitch

POST-STREAM EDIT:

Iā€™ll be hoping to make this a more regular thing, probably Thursday evening, but we shall see. Iā€™ll certainly give more notice next time, at least.

5 Likes

Streaming shortly. Like in a couple minutes.

HB and Kate play mostly. Based on mood. Suggest decks and who knows?

Not really streaming but Iā€™m gonna live tweet my French national results @Calimsha

7 Likes

@mendax I was going to watch your stream after the fact, but it looks like you havenā€™t got archiving switched on

1 Like

Ok, Iā€™ll have a look at turning that on. Iā€™ll probably be playing the same decks sometimes, I was just doing some early Geist testing last time out.

1 Like

Gonna be streaming again this evening, probably starting between 8 - 9 UK time (UTC +1, I believe).

Whats the link?

will be Twitch not that itā€™s up yet

EDIT: jinteki.net seems to be having issues today, and I couldnā€™t get OCTGN to work on my linux machine, so i may have to delay this a while.

Weā€™re up and running

If anyone is bored on the 4th Iā€™m going to stream a few games (Batty testing).

Against my better judgement, Iā€™m working on getting my OBS set up so I can stream a couple league games. My voice probably sounds horrible online, and my play will be even worse, but I wanted to see if my extremely dated computer could handle multiple things at once.

It went as well as I thought; horribly. I couldnā€™t stream for more than a couple minutes without OCTGN telling me my computer sucked. If thereā€™s anyway to turn those messages off, let me know.

1 Like

Gonna stream a few games, twitch.tv bblum0 as always, some ultra jank, some serious business, come hang

4 Likes

Sorry I didnā€™t let your ultra jank Nisei get infinity credits. Needs more Labyrinthine Servers in place of Whirlpool, I think. Extra deck slots!

1 Like

Wait wait wait. He went for it? Or was he trying to set it up and never got the chance?

ā€¦or was that just a deceptive teaser? I checked out some of the videos yesterday and all I saw Bblum playing was NEH Fastro.

WHEREā€™S THE PROMISED JANK!!! :rage:

streaming oregon trail with @Alexfrog and @SneakySly

1 Like

Just nothing but dysentery.

2 Likes