[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

See something say something

only you can prevent all 8 fucking oxen thieves

1 Like

Philly Anrpc qualifier stream starting in 1/2 hr at Twitch

4 Likes

Getting some testing in with @Webster at Twitch

1 Like

Gonna fire up a stream tonight, just like the olden times! Gotta shake off some rust. I havenā€™t really placed since O&C launched, so this should beā€¦ Weā€™ll say ā€œInterestingā€. Going live at 7:30 EST. Hope to see some faces old and new alike.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been walking away from games in general for a while, but with my schedule starting to clear up again, Iā€™ll be having my weekly stream up again. Iā€™m going to be dedicating certain nights to Netrunner and other nights to ā€œLetā€™s Playā€ style nights, playing various games. Feel free to check out the channel, you already know what it is, but just in case, Twitch

With that being said, Iā€™ll be streaming some Stimhack League games tonight.

Meaning, now.

2 Likes

Chameleon Kate and Oaktown HB Glacier.

Yes that dumb Chameleon Kate I wont shut up about. Come see why I love it see much.

Starting at 830 pm eastern.

d1en, your video got entirely muted for some reason.

Twitch will do that if you play any copyrighted music in the background.

yep, when i tuned in i heard the music
and im like

"mute city, population your vods. "

:frowning:

edit: live in a few. come see the dream that is chameleon kate.

The Wausau, WI ANRPC event will be streamed live with commentary and post match interviews tomorrow 7/18 beginning at 12:30 CST. Check us out at Twitch

3 Likes

Yeaaaah I forgot Twitch mutes stuff, Iā€™ll be sure not to do that again for VOD purposes. It was pretty sweet too, I Blacklisted a MaxX player last night and they couldnā€™t break Code Gates.

The Stream for the Wausau ANRPC event is now up. 1st round starts at 1P CST.

Streaming some regionals practice

Gonna be doing some late night streaming! Come by and hang out. Be sure to hop into the chat room and say hello!

Trying my hand at twitch streaming!

Watch live video from Tomdidiot on www.twitch.tv
2 Likes

Streaming a few more games! Come watch :stuck_out_tongue: Twitch

P.S. How do you embed a link?

if you start it with http it should automatically embedā€¦ but kindly donā€™t; I hate that loading this topic means running a zillion little flash applets.

10 Likes

Good to know. Ill stop doing that then. :3

1 Like

Iā€™m going to stream in like an hour.

we cookin!

2 Likes

Philly Cheesesteak?