[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

Eggs benedict

2 Likes

Cooking + ANR = awesome :smiley:

Currently streaming Twitch

In addition to my previous stream’s VODs going up at Mediohxcore Stream 7/23/15 plus COOKING - StimHack I have a special announcement to make!

Tomorrow night at 6:30PM PST is going to be the return of @Genestealers! @SneakySly and I will be helping to bring Gene back into the game, teaching him about this new era of sky-is-falling Batty Psi games and non interactive bullshit and everything else people whine about all the time.

The stream will be up at Twitch

6 Likes

401 Games is streaming a Summer Kit today in Toronto for those looking to watch something on a Sunday. It’ll start at 1PM EST and will feature some of Toronto’s jankieset. Twitch is your link, come out and watch.

PS - I won’t be there. I got Snatch and Grab’d by the woman.

1 Like

Stream is up!

Streaming today at around 12:30 EST. Going to overdub some commentary on some of the elimination games from Durham regionals and also play Netrunner.

Unfortunately I have nothing to cook but cats.

6 Likes

Stream going up

Streaming some last-minute Nationals practice: Twitch

1 Like

streaming for a while. shl games most likely. casual feel stream.

Link to my twitch page.

Streaming tonight. 8pm. Maybe see ya there?

edit - down. ty for watching.

Mediohxcore streaming in one hour. Postmortem commentary of French nationals with champion @Calimsha Calimsha and OCTGN with @SneakySly! 12:30 EST

5 Likes

Trigger warning: Broken english and shitty french accent.

6 Likes

Hey Dan’s English isn’t that bad.

15 Likes

The fuck outta here

3 Likes

I have trigger from being approach with Europe people.

The flashbacks will be daunting, they will they will.

Gonna be streaming for a bit this afternoon getting some practice in for a store event tonight.

2 Likes

Streaming again with Calimsha, commentating the finals games of French Nats postmortem at 1:30 PM Eastern (35 mins)

6 Likes

Ty for the games hah. Got my Noise’s face wrecked by the Pet Projects twice. Aesop also refuses to show up no matter how hard I drew :b

1 Like

Gonna be testing out some new deck types for a couple hours. Stop and say hi.

1 Like